What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks v Parramatta - the matchups, and Pick the Score!!

Jimbo

Immortal
1. Peachey v McKinnon - Yeah, right...
2. Merritt v Graham - Speed to burn gives Merritt the edge
3. Vagana v Langi - Nige easily
4. McGoldrick v Burt - Goldy, on current form
5. Rieck v Petersen - Peterson has height, Rieck has speed. Too close to call
6. Bird v Dykes - Assuming Dykes plays, this is 50/50
7. Kimmorley v Witt - Master v apprentice. Welcome back Noddy, have fun
8. Stevens v Pearson - Stevo by a mile
9. Hilder v Hopkins - Our player of the year
10. Nutley v Vella - Nutley to play another solid 80 minutes, while Vella bums around on the wing again
11. Isemonger v Hindmarsh - Have to give it to Hindy, without him the Eels would have both hands on the spoon by now
12. Gallen v Stapleton - Gallen all over the Dragin reject
13. Bailey v Wagon - Bails to put in another solid effort

14. Beattie v Webster - Who? It's not that little black kid from the 80's TV show, is it?
15. Galloway v Widders - Galloway is getting angry again. Good to see
16. Bickerstaff v Peek - Peek has nothing. Bickers to put in his usual tradesmanlike performance
17. Sullivan v Tsoulos - Phhh :roll:

Us by 30+

Well, I'm coming all the way from Kellyville to watch this so they better not lose!

Hey El some chicks are meant to be coming over to Cronulla on Friday from Kellyville and we were wondering how long it takes to drive that distance

Any idea?

Jimbo

Immortal
Well I'm going for 2/2 after my magnificent call of 26-12 last week.

Sharks 40
Eels 10

El Coconuto

Bench
ShireShark said:
Well, I'm coming all the way from Kellyville to watch this so they better not lose!

Hey El some chicks are meant to be coming over to Cronulla on Friday from Kellyville and we were wondering how long it takes to drive that distance

Any idea?

If they're good lookers, they can come with me. ;-) If not, approximately between an 60 and 90 minutes (depending on traffic)...

cheese

Bench
im not confident at all....... we've barely put two decent performances back to back all year.

18 - 16

Latest posts