What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks V Storm game day

Storm player takes out a Cronulla chaser, penalty to Sharks 10m out. Ball eventually spread wide, Rasmussen scores in the corner. Townsend kicks it over the black dot.

Sharks 12 - Storm 0

Storm drop a bomb on their line, 2 tackles latter Frizzle in for a try, nice hit and spin. Converted

Sharks 18 - Storm 6

Nice spread of the ball to the left creates an overlap, Hijazi scores in the corner. Converted

Sharks 24 - Storm 6

Frizzel is having a great game, as are Walsh & Townsend.

46min Lichaa simple dummy near the line to go over for a try, Lead up was a 50m break by Rasmussen from a brilliant cut-out pass from Townsend.

Sharks 30 - Storm 10

Moroko in in the corner, Townsend off so cant kick, no problem Duggan slots it over from the corner.

Sharks 42- Storm 10

Storm in,

Sharks 42 - Storm 16

Sharks have clocked off, Storm making easy breaks.

Sharks 42 - Strom 28 with 3 mins to go.

Great game by Jake Walsh at 5/8 who was on debut, will probably get the MoM award.

Jake Walsh had a great game!

Bloody good talent.

Last time I saw his stats in the game he had 3 try assists and 3 line break assists.

He has a great short kicking game and Townsend has a top long kicking game could develop in a top combo in the future.

Our usual gun 6 wasn't there anyone know what's happened to him?

roboshark

Coach
I don't think I've been this excited about our juniors since 94

Let's hope we are still around for them to hekp us out

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I see waqa is in for the storm.

must be weird for him, last week in sharks jersey, this week in storm jersey playing the sharks.