What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks Vs Dogs Game Day

Quigs

Immortal
"Go get em Nulla"

Well, I just got into town about an hour ago
Took a look around, see which way the wind blow
Where the little girls in their Hollywood bungalows
Are you a lucky little lady in the city of light

Special K

Coach
Any hopes that I would leave the shire and check out their fancy pants stadium have been rained away. Can this rain f**k off

bluefox68

Staff member
"Go get em Nulla"

Well, I just got into town about an hour ago
Took a look around, see which way the wind blow
Where the little girls in their Hollywood bungalows
Are you a lucky little lady in the city of light
LA Woman…
LA Woman…

Inferno

Coach
Any hopes that I would leave the shire and check out their fancy pants stadium have been rained away. Can this rain f**k off
I'm still going. I think the last sharks game I went to was the Sharks v Eels at the same stadium, hopefully today is a better outcome.

I'm going, it will be my first game since the April home game against Newcastle, its a steady drizzle up my way this morning. Looking forward to seeing the Jets as well.

roboshark

Coach
Massive game for us. Wish Baz was still in charge
Also I dread the number of drops bubba may come up with off Burton's bombs in the wet
Oh. And klein

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Crowd going to be well down on what it should be is good as dogs been going well.

risky if we “play footy” like Fitz encourages today. It’s horrendous conditions.

Craigshark

First Grade
Crowd going to be well down on what it should be is good as dogs been going well.

risky if we “play footy” like Fitz encourages today. It’s horrendous conditions.

not if we play the same way we did against st george in similar conditions

Frenzy.

Immortal
Sharks can define themselves as a team in this game.

Has anything from Nate Cleary rubbed off on Baked Bean #7?