What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sharks Vs Dogs Game Day

I just look at things differently mate.
Every play is planned, they are all set plays.
If it meant WK throwing the pass other than Nicho, then they planned it.
There isn't as much 'eyes up footy' as people think.
Interesting take on things.I always thought the set plays were exception rather than the rule,but things change over the yrs

Interesting take on things.I always thought the set plays were exception rather than the rule,but things change over the yrs
In the 70's, yes they were.
Not now mate, it borders on boring how all teams have the very similar game plan.
Have a look when a drop ball occurs, that's when the players click into 'eyes up footy, let's go!'
Otherwise it's robots vs robots.

Frenzy.

Immortal
In the 70's, yes they were.
Not now mate, it borders on boring how all teams have the very similar game plan.
Have a look when a drop ball occurs, that's when the players click into 'eyes up footy, let's go!'
Otherwise it's robots vs robots.

Touche!

Generalzod

Immortal
I didn’t see the match nor did I listen to it, I managed to watch highlights I amassed the players didn’t stop the game to build the ark…so much for being a new ground lol

Windy70

Juniors
What was the update on the young bloke that got stretchered off? Haven't seen anything on the news or NRL site.

coolumsharkie

Referee
What was the update on the young bloke that got stretchered off? Haven't seen anything on the news or NRL site.
He was walking around in the sheds not long after being taxied off.

Geez talk about horrible debuts, his was one of the worst I've seen.

Probably on par with the fresh haircut he obviously got for the big occasion, tragic.

He was walking around in the sheds not long after being taxied off.

Geez talk about horrible debuts, his was one of the worst I've seen.

Probably on par with the fresh haircut he obviously got for the big occasion, tragic.
Wonder if the poor fella will be consigned to the 1 nrl appearance club.