What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shaun Fensom

Big Pete

Referee
Signed till 2019.

Not a bad depth option. I would have been more excited had he signed with the club in 2009, but he's here and he should be a handy player to have around the club. At times the Broncos were very soft around the middle third, an area Fensom is fairly proficient at and he's a relatively consistent player.

I'm keen to hear from Raiders or Cowboys supporters. I noticed at one point Fensom went from one of the more popular players to the least at Canberra. Was that in 2014 or 2015 when that change occur or am I completely off-base? Similarly Fensom appeared to be a solid addition to the Cowboys 2017 Grand Final campaign until he broke his leg in unfortunate circumstances. He struggled to overcome that injury in 2018, but would that be a fair take?

beave

Coach
he’s a meat and potatoes forward, nothing flashy but won’t let you down. Was immense in the 2017 finals campaign.

Big Pete

Referee
If he plays outside the origin period it will mean we're in deep shit Pete

I wouldn't want to see his name in the side to face off against Melbourne. However, if there's a couple of injuries and the defence is looking ragged I wouldn't be against him coming off the bench.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Well past his SuperCoach must have days but isn’t just a busy defender but his % of effective tackles in his counts are high which is handy when you need to clog up some holes in the middle.

Latest posts