What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shaun Johnson

Brutalitops

Juniors
So I'm just gonna go ahead and make the "Star player X seeking clubs, how can we fit him at the Drags somehow for a laugh" thread before someone else does.

Some say a meta post acknowledging this is merely a method of trying to get away with it, and I would have made the post anyway. They are correct

Could be a 5/8 for us with Widdop to fullback, and I have always thought Johnson would make a good fullback even though he's not

But I have a much more interesting proposal:

Shaun Johnson to coach, Mary to the centres

Old Timer

Coach
So I'm just gonna go ahead and make the "Star player X seeking clubs, how can we fit him at the Drags somehow for a laugh" thread before someone else does.

Some say a meta post acknowledging this is merely a method of trying to get away with it, and I would have made the post anyway. They are correct

Could be a 5/8 for us with Widdop to fullback, and I have always thought Johnson would make a good fullback even though he's not

Only if Mary gets the players award for effort in the "toughest pre season yet".
Shouldn't be a problem as he is very popular in the playing group.

merahputih

Juniors

Mary would be too fast for our backline.

nontime111

Juniors
hes an outright superstar! talk about Johnson losing anything is all BS Id have him here in 2 seconds! Imagine Hunt and Johnson halves combo! wow! Widdop to fullback, OR Widdop/ Johnson halves combo with Hunto to hooker!

getsmarty

Immortal
I never said you did. The point I was making is that Dufty will leave here before Johnson will come here

Where did I mention Dufty in this particular thread ??? Johnson won't be coming here..As I stated ..Roosters/Parra/tigers/Broncs..and possibly even Sharks...My money would be on the roosters..

Latest posts