What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sheens at the Grand Final

brooksy19

Bench
Why was Sheens hanging around behind where the 20's reserve were sitting.

He's like the jealous ex following your around at the bars.

"I got you a gun rack"

"Just becasue we broke up doesn't mean we can't still go out"

Magpies Forever

Juniors
Why was Sheens hanging around behind where the 20's reserve were sitting.

He's like the jealous ex following your around at the bars.

"I got you a gun rack"

"Just becasue we broke up doesn't mean we can't still go out"

I suspect we will be stuck with Sheens for some time to come. If he hasnt grabbed the Warriors job by now, he wont be going. Looks like coaching director role and thast would make sense him sitting in on the lower grade matches.

Edit- and to be truthful a CD role at the club would make good use of his talents and sideline his more obvious flaws, as long as the NRL coach can be his own man.

dumpy

Juniors
It is acknowledged that Coach Sheens did do great things for the tigers especially in the beginning of the amalgamation and that is something we are grateful for.
Lately however, his player management skills have deserted him completely to the extent of player revolt. We have no alternative but to completely remove him as he cannot be placed in any position that may taint now and future progress.
If he digs in then I suggest that we dress him in a clowns suit so that he can 'head coach' fans into Leichhardt/Campbelltown ovals.
Magpies Forever - he said he would walk, then he walks!

Magpies Forever

Juniors
It is acknowledged that Coach Sheens did do great things for the tigers especially in the beginning of the amalgamation and that is something we are grateful for.
Lately however, his player management skills have deserted him completely to the extent of player revolt. We have no alternative but to completely remove him as he cannot be placed in any position that may taint now and future progress.
If he digs in then I suggest that we dress him in a clowns suit so that he can 'head coach' fans into Leichhardt/Campbelltown ovals.
Magpies Forever - he said he would walk, then he walks!

Mate, I'd love it if he stood by his word and walked but I just dont see it being that easy. He is/was a stubborn man, why wouldnt he dig his heels in at this stage of things in the twilight of his career.

BrotherJim05

Bench
I seriously cannot believe what you guys are saying. OF COURSE he is going to be there. How would the U20s feel if the head coach of 2012 didn't show up to watch them play. WTF?

Tiger05

First Grade
I seriously cannot believe what you guys are saying. OF COURSE he is going to be there. How would the U20s feel if the head coach of 2012 didn't show up to watch them play. WTF?

I don't know what some of the muppets on here want. He is supporting the players - isn't that a good thing ?

Front-Rower

First Grade

I agree that he had to be there. He is still employed by the club, he is the 2012 first grade coach and by him showing up shows he is still being professional in his role.

Pistol_Pete

Juniors
A league unlimited poster texted me last night that the great man was going to be on 2UE. My reply was that that complete dribbler Alexander would give his old coach a cushy ride and most of the chat would be centred upon who would be the 3 minute man on the Australian bench in the test match.

Said poster texted me after the interview to say that the sycophantic tool that is Alexander then went on to state that `coach sheens requested no Tigers questions and we were happy to abide by that' or some such. f**k me dead, this prick still has people in the media that wont grill him. He had a ton of internationals in the club and a few future ones (Woods) and couldn't get us into the Top 8 and his old mate didn't wanna ask him why, about his last 15 years, the 63 halves combinations, the moving of 7 players to fill one hole etc etc.

Can't they feed this senile old spastic to an irukandji on one of those netted beaches just past the Strand or will we have to put up with him and his dribbling cheerleaders led by Greg Pritchard and Greg Alexander until the f**king idiot is pensioned off ?

Latest posts