What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SHEFFIELD SHIELD 2013/2014 Thread

ek999

First Grade
Warner just got his 100 of about 85 bals. Clarke not out on 40.

In the battle of the spinners, Lyon got 2/58 yesterday and bowled well. Ahmed's first 2 overs went for 18 and hasn't bowled since

Horrie Is God

First Grade
If anyone is watching the live stream of NSW/Vic can they let me know how many chances Scissorhands has spilt..

ek999

First Grade
If anyone is watching the live stream of NSW/Vic can they let me know how many chances Scissorhands has spilt..

I've had a look on and off through the day but the quality is shithouse and they can't even use widescreen camera. I didn't know you could still get 4:3 cameras.

ek999

First Grade
And Steve Smith gets a ton too. Good batting day for Australian hopeful's. Not a good day for Siddle or Ahmed

TheParraboy

Staff member
NSW Blues destroying the Queenslanders
QLD 9/216 stumps day 2 (Copeland 5/49)
NSW lead by 170

TheParraboy

Staff member
WA 434

Heavy artillery Hughes 63no (156) is it too late to change the ashes squad??
Klinger 76no from 194

SA 0/148

BunniesMan

Immortal
0/148 at stumps is impressive.

The mighty Redbacks will win their first shield comp since 1996.

Led by HAH who will cash in this summer and be right back to scoring another mountain of first class runs like no other players of his generation can.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Hughes 25 and 23 against WA

0/148 at stumps is impressive.

The mighty Redbacks will win their first shield comp since 1996.

Led by HAH who will cash in this summer and be right back to scoring another mountain of first class runs like no other players of his generation can.

I thought his pair of 20s were enough to get him in the test side, oh well what do I know

theres always the Alan border medal best domestic player award

BunniesMan

Immortal
I thought his pair of 20s were enough to get him in the test side, oh well what do I know

theres always the Alan border medal best domestic player award

He is the reigning State player of the year. He'll go back to back as he journeys on his path back to the summit.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Hughes and Klinger combining for an all time record first class opening partnership against WA. Currently 0/193 100 with Hughes on 90 and Klinger on 100.

In all seriousness, last season as a whole Aussie first class batsmen were shithouse. Hardly anyone was in form, there wasn't enough centuries, batsmen weren't batting for long periods at all.

So far this season a number of batsmen have rediscovered how to bat in the four day game.

Last edited:

Latest posts