What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sheffield Shield 2014/2015 season

Might head out to the SCG for a bit today.
Saw pictures of the crowd yesterday and there wasn't even 10 people there.
There was literally more people playing than in the crowd.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
but he doesn't keep at first class level, I would think he is concentrating on his batting and he is doing pretty well t it

Carters on 106 and still going.
Go you good thing. Agree again Twiz, I reckon he's a great option to open the bat for Aus.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Carters opening in tests LOL

He is very inconsistent, and has done nothing this year (in shield) until the ton today

I wouldn't put him anywhere near the test side, let alone talking about him being there, funny shit

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Carters opening in tests LOL

He is very inconsistent, and has done nothing this year (in shield) until the ton today

I wouldn't put him anywhere near the test side, let alone talking about him being there, funny shit

he's done well enough to be picked and play the last 2 Australia A games, they have obviously got their eye on him

TheParraboy

Staff member
he's done well enough to be picked and play the last 2 Australia A games, they have obviously got their eye on him

lol

They weren't Aust A (if look to see the makeup of the side) it was CA XI , heaps of nuffies in there

Did they also got their eye on Lalor, Gotch, Keath, Pattison, Rainbird, Doran, Short etc...???

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
word on the street is that he will play for Australia soon, mark my words

111 no and PAtterson on 89 no atm

TheParraboy

Staff member
I hope he does, id love another bluebagger in the side

Cant see it this season as some of you are hoping or alluding too

Rain last night meant today's play was supposed to start early.
Rain this morning means the days play is only starting now.

Latest posts