What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sheffield Shield 2018/19

TheFrog

Coach
Good rearguard but not good enough. Disappointing collapse with plenty to play for. Pattinson carved us up. Vics assured of hosting the final, NSW will make it if they win next week, but the winner of Tas/WA is still alive as well. Qld an outside chance only, if they get good bonus points.

TIGER14

Bench
Bit of a run of poor scores from Kurtis Patterson
7 & 27 vs QLD
9 & 10 vs VIC
and now 14 today against Tasmania

TheParraboy

Staff member
Victoria have the home final

NSW or WA will play them, pending what happens next couple of days, in a couple of matches

James Pattinson close to locking down a place on the 'A' tour for mine

SS Rd9.PNG

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Tasmaniacs 5/266 making a game of it, Wade made a whole 6 runs

If he wasn't skipper he wouldn't be in our Aussie team I reckon, offers nothing with the bat

Bazal

Post Whore
The Fraudmiral. Can't stand up when his BBL side needs him, can't stand up now.

TheFrog

Coach
Do or die for NSW today. Most likely they'll go the rat for 15 overs or so and then try to bowl Tas out in 5 hours. Declaring overnight seems to make the chase too easy.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Blues declared overnight, Tassie need 270 to win, someone will win it today you would imagine

Will the nugget deprive NSW a final? that is the question

I think the answer is [ yes ]

Latest posts