What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sheffield Shield 2018/19

TheParraboy

Staff member
Vics 4/172 tea

Pattinson in next, hopefully we roll them tonight, and they dont score too many over 200

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Vics 6/266, Harris made 141, Short 34, no one else did anything worthy of note

lockyno1

Post Whore
It’s a wicket you need to give yourselves time if NSW haven’t been taking tips they are more than dumb.

Get them out for say 320 and you really have 2+ days to bat there’s zero rush

TheFrog

Coach
It’s a wicket you need to give yourselves time if NSW haven’t been taking tips they are more than dumb.

Get them out for say 320 and you really have 2+ days to bat there’s zero rush
Except you've gotta beat their bonus points, ie more runs/less wickets lost after 100 overs. I think the side batting second gets a huge advantage from the new rules.

Bazal

Post Whore
Umpire of the year with an iffy call and Dan Hughes is filthy...I don't think it was as bad as Hughesy does though

Bazal

Post Whore
Lol, now nuffy Larkin out LBW not playing a shot.

Wasn't actually hitting the stumps to be fair, but play a f**ken shot son

Bazal

Post Whore
Jeez, NSW 3/38....two poor umpiring decisions and an iffy one, and the middle order is well and truly exposed where they haven't been needed much this season

Vics should shit it in from here you'd think, the conditions have changed entirely and that first day in good conditions will win them the Shield.

TheParraboy

Staff member
We need to get 290 in 100 overs to be ahead on Bonus points

Victoria will have to force to go for a win.

The way wickets have fallen bonus points wont come into it, we should get an outright winner

Bazal

Post Whore
We need to get 290 in 100 overs to be ahead on Bonus points

Victoria will have to force to go for a win.

The way wickets have fallen bonus points wont come into it, we should get an outright winner

Definitely be an outright winner unless we get two full days of rain.

Given it started keeping low day one session three, I shudder to think what this deck might do on a fifth day

Bazal

Post Whore
I forgot how much James Pattinson carries on...he's like an Indian with the way he appeals especially.

Bazal

Post Whore
Well that was a peach.

Jack Edwards undoubtedly has some kind of future, but he looks like a walking LBW to a Pattinson off-cutter with that exaggerated back and across movement

Iafeta

Referee
Sweet baby Jesus Jimmy Anderson is going to ground and pound Marcus Harris. The middle of his bat is very unused in this innings. He could be Hanscombed before our very eyes.

Latest posts