What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sheffield Shield 2018/19

Bazal

Post Whore
I suffered from anxiety many years ago and can relate to Moises

Used to freak out as felt like I was gonna just collapse at time for no reason. I couldn’t go up and down escalators for fear of fainting. At times I’d wake up my head would be spinning a million miles and was going to pass out. It was horrible and frightening to live like that.

Went to my doc couple of times, and like Moises was fit as, did lot of tests. He nutted out it was the job I was at that was a main contributor and told me to get out. Week later I walked from that job after another attack and never suffered anxiety again.

Putting unnecessary stress and pressure on yourself can trigger it. Well it did with me. It didn’t help either there was unnecessary pressure and expectation to perform either.

I want to point out a little stress and pressure in ones life is not a bad thing. But when it snowballs out of control inside yourself as well as externally it can be a bitch to some mentally

I've never managed to shake it.... Been with me since I was a teenager.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Hineys favourite player Nick Larkin 57*

Blues 0/97
lead 116

Labuschagne got 52

Last edited:

Matt23

Staff member
Darsh brothers have both started well for WA....every other batsman except Head and to a lesser extent Lubaschagne have failed this round.