What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sheffield Shield 2021/22

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
geez, they write some clickbait

how was Labs being dodgy by getting hit on the wrist from a rising delivery caused by a wet patch

I mean, wet patches have caused us all problems from time to time

Bazal

Post Whore
geez, they write some clickbait

how was Labs being dodgy by getting hit on the wrist from a rising delivery caused by a wet patch

I mean, wet patches have caused us all problems from time to time

I mean, it's clickbait but he also did walk off sooo?

I'm with you. That deck was dangerous so Marnus was completely within his rights to protest. Last thing we want is for our first drop to break a hand and miss the Ashes.

Doran back to his normal form..bad. Surely he can not continue to be picked in the Top 6 even if he is the Tiger's best keeper. He is such a liability.

Tassie pull off an exciting and unexpected win over WA.. with an excellent late partnership between veteran Jordan Silk and the emerging Lawrence Neil-Smith. If it wasn't for selector laxness LNS could be playing for the Blues now.

Last edited:
They are making a better fist of the second after following on.

Alex Carey cant buy a run this season after averaging close to @50 the last two. Not a good time to be out of form with the bat.

Last edited:

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Travis Head Tonnes up. Gotta be Co Vice Captain for the definite maybe's Ashes squad. At least.
Khawaja made the call to put the team first and enforced the follow on and thus and hence giving up an opportunity to make runs for himself.

Definitely in the red ball expendables squad.

Travis Head Tonnes up. Gotta be Co Vice Captain for the definite maybe's Ashes squad. At least.
Dont jump the gun just yet Eelectrica. Head has never cemented his Test spot otherwise CA would already have made him v/c. This ton will likely get him selected for the first two matches over Khawaja tho. I reckon the captain and vice has been decided. Cummins (c) Smith (vc) tho they have missed a trick not giving the deputy role to Labuchagne imo.