What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sheffield Shield: NSW V QLD at the Gabba

TheParraboy

Staff member
Mark Cameron would have a Baggy Green by now if it wasn't for the injury toll he has had. I know how highly he is rated by players who play against him in Grade Cricket.

agree

Saw him when he first came on the scene, was quick and frightening. Injuires knocked him around a bit. Hope he stays fit, Im sure he would be an ideal replacement for when Siddle retires or when we change the selectors :crazy:

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
QLD 2/16 following on.

Scott Coyte took the last two wickets in the first innings and takes a wicket with his first ball in the second for a hat-trick.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
QLD 2/16 following on.

Scott Coyte took the last two wickets in the first innings and takes a wicket with his first ball in the second for a hat-trick.
at least someone caught it for him this time. Cameron injury free is a massive plus for the blues. And how good is our depth?? :cool:

yappy

Bench
QLD 2/16 following on.

Ha, good for him. I captained his first senior team (he was 14 I think), he was a midget keeper then. Plenty of good cricket genes in the family.

beads6

First Grade
That was pathetic from the Bulls today, dunno what the wicket was like but can't have been bad if the Blues made 260 odd on the first day. Bulls have had weak batting for a while but today was just weak. Congrats to the Blues they dominated.

IanG

Coach
Cameron 11/52 for the match

Only bowled 20 overs in the match so a Economy Rate of 2.6 per over
His figures would've been even more impressive if he hadn't have bowled 11 no balls too

I'm cheering cuz he's a Newcastle boy too.

Last edited:

yappy

Bench
Cameron 11/52 for the match

Copeland another 5 wickets

good day!

and all done without Clark, Henriques, and O'Keefe who took 14 wickets between them in Adelaide, and without the Internationals (barring Haurie's 2 overs) or Starc and Hazelwood. A bumper crop of Blues are coming through.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Hauritz bowled a great spell of off spin bowling. Should be the first bowler picked for the 1st ashes test...

The Joker

Juniors
The sundries were the highest score in Queenslands first innings. They've got nothing in the way of batsman. Maybe time to bring back Jimmy Maher and Martin Love again

Latest posts