What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sheffield Shield: NSW v Victoria at Newcastle 18-22 Dec

yappy

Bench
Yep. It's a long day due to the wash out on Friday, but I don't think there's anywhere near enough overs to temp the Victorians into having a lash.

aqua_duck

Coach
lol @ cameron sh*te being called an all rounder, its a he only bowled 8 overs in the match otherwise NSW would be leading by about 600

Dutchy

Immortal
Real dark, windy and close to pissing down rain at my place. I am a bit south of Newy, hopefully the Tards don't get offered the light.

yappy

Bench
Chris Rogers must have slipped it to Hilditch's wife. As a confirmed blue I wouldn't swap Hughes and Jaques for anyone, but how has Rogers only got one test? The guy just keeps making runs.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
he was terrible in that test at the WACA

he was also out of form at the time, not making runs in Shield cricket, he should never have been selected but our selectors being true to form have a pecking order and he was next on it, despite not making any runs in shield cricket at the time

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
he was terrible in that test at the WACA

he was also out of form at the time, not making runs in Shield cricket, he should never have been selected but our selectors being true to form have a pecking order and he was next on it, despite not making any runs in shield cricket at the time

yappy

Bench
Plenty of great guys have looked a bit ordinary in their first test. Hussey was woeful, Tubby didn't show much, need I mention Sunshine, sh*t even the Don himself had a Barry Croker first up.

Rogers should have had more chances imho.

Latest posts