What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sheffield Shield Round 10

aqua_duck

Coach
I'm not rating Smith's batting until I see him on an ordinary pitch. All the pitches he has played on lately have been autobarns. Peter Nevill got a hundred FFS. An ordinary batsman with an ordinary name.
The bloke is averaging 75+ this season, not many 20 year old batsman can do that let alone a 20 year old all rounder

aussies1st

Staff member
I'm not rating Smith's batting until I see him on an ordinary pitch. All the pitches he has played on lately have been autobarns. Peter Nevill got a hundred FFS. An ordinary batsman with an ordinary name.

You mean the same pitch that a possible test contender in Klinger bearly made 20 on? Or the same ones that North averaged 14 on?

beads6

First Grade
I also see Dave Warner is looking for a new home because the Blues won't play him in first class cricket. Rumours are the Victorians are after him and the Bulls.

beads6

First Grade
he's played a few bur only when we are not at full strength

Warner is too good to not get a game IMO. I think he will end up leaving the Blues.. Blues have so much talent they will most likely lose a few more players aswell.

beads6

First Grade
LOL but North wants us to all remember a 100 he scored a lifetime ago. He is a wanka fair dinkum he should not even be in the squad to tour NZ. I hope he was only named in the squad incase Clarke could not go..

North couldn't have made it easier for the selectors to drop him.

If the selectors want to go with youth, then go for Smith. If they want someone with a bit of experience then White should be there.

If North is given another test and makes a 50 then we are stuck with him for longer.

Also, what on earth is going on?

It seems WA want to gift QLD an outright and TAS want to do the same for the Vics.

Red Bear

Referee
SA go from 7/267 to all out 267, currently 2/19.

Copeland got 4 in the first innings as did O'Keefe, Clark with 2 and he and copeland one each in the second innings.

5/19 since lunch, must've got pissed in the sheds

beads6

First Grade
Cool it will be even sweeter when the bulls win the shield down in Victoriania!!

aqua_duck

Coach
Trent Copeland must be the find of the season. He's been tearing it up all summer, he's taken 34 wickets at an average of 16 since his debut. Looks a good prospect, about 6ft 5, and good line and length. Imagine facing an attack of Hazlewood, Starc, Copeland and Stuart Clark, talk about land of the giants

jargan83

Coach
WA Cricket is a dead set disgrace

They should summon a preist to perform the last rites on the Test career of Marcus North

Latest posts