What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sheffield Shield: VIC vs QLD

eddiesmith

Juniors
I dont know if they could possibly suffer any more injuries, already missing most of the pace attack

But I dont think even the most biased Victorian would have expected that result even yesterday after the follow on enforced, White and every Vic fan would have been expecting some sort of chase

We had our best top 7 batting line-up in for this game, all the injuries were too our bowlers... Nannes, Wright, Harwood, Gilmour and Siddle is on test duties.

Jon Holland played district cricket yesterday and took 5/9 off 14 overs.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yeah just hand them the shield now, they will only about 20 behind the Blues now..........

eddiesmith

Juniors
In Victorias last 14 Shield matches (excluding finals obviously) Victoria has taken points in all 14 matches and only conceded 2 points, that to WA last week

Evenflow

Bench
Yeah just hand them the shield now, they will only about 20 behind the Blues now..........

:lol: Ahh the old my dick is bigger than yours thing. That might be the case but i was talking about this particular season in the present, not the past.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
:lol: Ahh the old my dick is bigger than yours thing. That might be the case but i was talking about this particular season in the present, not the past.
You are the one blowing you're wad in november, you bloke's will be hard to beat but if the Blues can get to the final with our top side available it will be a different story.

Last edited: