What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sherwin might be late.......

sportsmad

Juniors
Channel 10 news had an article on how Brent Sherwin coaches an U13 side at Camden Rams, from what i remember his cousin was president of the club before taking his own life at age 33.
let it slip he'd be there fri afternoon, and Saturday at The Oaks for their grand final. now i live a tiger woods drive away from the Camden rams club, and was wondering........

what if Shifty was to be a bit late for K.O.?...............
:sch:

jayman

Juniors
ahhahaha

i think many many people on this forum would be buying u beers for a long time...

strider

Post Whore
tie him up in the dunny ..... better still get candice to meet him in the dunny - dogs seem to like that

Glenn

First Grade
strider said:
tie him up in the dunny ..... better still get candice to meet him in the dunny - dogs seem to like that

Candice has moved up in the world since that ;-)

Kornstar

Coach
jayman said:
ahhahaha

i think many many people on this forum would be buying u beers for a long time...

You would get more than beers for a long time if you can make SBW late instead!!!

oldmancraigy

Coach
MAKE SURE SHERWIN IS THERE!!!!!

If he's late then Daniel Holdsworth will play. And since he has ability... well - you can see that we're better off with Sherwin in their team :D

sportsmad

Juniors
oldmancraigy said:
MAKE SURE SHERWIN IS THERE!!!!!

If he's late then Daniel Holdsworth will play. And since he has ability... well - you can see that we're better off with Sherwin in their team :D

lol, might be right too,

as for SBW, i'll see if i can arrange Dolly the sheep to bump into him in a dunny somewhere :lol: