What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

She's gooooorne...

millersnose

Post Whore
same as any vegetation when its dried

its water content is removed therefor it is compressed

with hydro the amount of bulky leaf is tremendously reduced also

carcharias

Immortal
millersnose said:
same as any vegetation when its dried

its water content is removed therefor it is compressed

with hydro the amount of bulky leaf is tremendously reduced also

So all pot is considered compressed?

It has nothing to do with actual compression and forming the dope into a solid type form?

millersnose

Post Whore
not in the case of hydro

normal "organic" pot is more leafy and not as concentrated in flowers

sort of like the difference between dried grass clippings and dried apples

carcharias

Immortal
Oh ok my reason for asking was I have seen in Africa pot that had been wrapped in corn( maize) leaves and buried.

They called them "cobs" , when you peeled away the leaves the actual dope was solid.
Not like hash , still green and stuff but just solid.
The only way to smoke it was too get the little saw on your swiss army knife and saw a bit off at a time.

I mean someone told me about it :) .....

C.P

Juniors
Th Hotman circus is BACK, and its dragged in another dreg. Got to admire the Telegraphs love of a big headline, a more apt one may have been "Hotmans bullsh*t artist witness revealed"

Daily Telegraph
Corby's drugs were mine
By LUKE McILVEEN

July 27, 2005

A SYDNEY man has made the explosive claim that the drugs seized from Schapelle Corby's luggage were intended for him.

In an extraordinary twist, the self-confessed career criminal told The Daily Telegraph yesterday he was offered $50,000 by a drug-dealing associate to collect the package of marijuana from Sydney airport last October.

But the plan went awry when a baggage handler meant to remove the drugs at Sydney airport refused to touch the package because he feared he was being watched by police.

Corby's flamboyant lawyer Hotman Paris Hutapea believes the man, who lives in Sydney's western suburbs, is the key to saving her from 20 years in a Bali jail.

But in a further blow to Corby's hopes of freedom, the secret witness's own lawyer branded him a "total bullsh*t artist" with a history of extortion.

According to the man, after the package containing 4.1kg of cannabis failed to be retrieved at Sydney, it was slipped into Corby's boogie board bag and flown to Bali, where she was arrested by Indonesian police.

He said: "I was supposed to make a quid out of picking up the package but it never went ahead.

"I got a call telling me to forget it because the package had ended up with the Corby girl, who was all over the television. I played a small part in it, but I know for a fact the drugs in Corby's bag were the drugs I was supposed to collect and distribute.

"It's just like everything in my life. I was supposed to get paid out of it, but it all hit the fan and left me with nothing."

Mr Hutapea is relying on the man to win Corby's freedom when the case resumes in the Denpasar District Court next week.

Mr Hutapea increased the pressure on the Federal Government yesterday, urging Justice Minister Chris Ellison to grant the witness immunity from prosecution.

The man told The Daily Telegraph he would only give evidence if he received immunity and enough money to leave the state.

But Mr Hutapea said yesterday the Commonwealth Director of Public Prosecutions had told him immunity would not be granted unless the man's identity was revealed.

But the new witness's lawyer, Kings Cross solicitor Michael Croke, told The Daily Telegraph yesterday: "He is a total bullsh*t artist who has tried this on before. He will say anything to make a buck and this will devastate the Corby family.

"But the bloke sits around reading newspapers and concocting false stories so he can try to sell them to the media.

"He doesn't know anything and I've told him if he's not careful he'll end up going to jail."

In a series of lengthy interviews over two days this week, the man said he wanted to save Corby from a life in jail but also demanded $250,000 for his story.

When The Daily Telegraph refused, he said he wanted to help Corby but did not want to face criminal prosecution.

"There's nothing in it for me except a whole heap of grief," he said. "How do I know I won't end up with a bullet in my head from the people I was working for.

"I originally wanted to help her out because I don't think she should be in there."

In a last-ditch attempt to get payment for his story, the man also contacted Ron Bakir, the former Corby supporter who offered a $1 million reward for information, before the former beautician was convicted.

"He told me the reward didn't stand, so I had to look elsewhere," the man said

Most of its quite obvious but a few that i also noticed

he was offered $50,000 by a drug-dealing associate to collect the package of marijuana from Sydney airport

Yes some drug distributor is going to give this brainiac $50K to pick a bag up, dont think so

But the plan went awry when a baggage handler meant to remove the drugs at Sydney airport refused to touch the package because he feared he was being watched by police.
and then
According to the man, after the package containing 4.1kg of cannabis failed to be retrieved at Sydney, it was slipped into Corby's boogie board bag and flown to Bali,

So which is it? Was it not touched or slipped in at Sydney??

But in a further blow to Corby's hopes of freedom, the secret witness's own lawyer branded him a "total bullsh*t artist" with a history of extortion

Dont you hate when your lawyer does that all the time?

"I got a call telling me to forget it because the package had ended up with the Corby girl, who was all over the television

Must of been a LONG wait at the airport if Schapelle was on the tv by the time someone told him to forget about it

But the new witness's lawyer, Kings Cross solicitor Michael Croke, told The Daily Telegraph yesterday: "He is a total bullsh*t artist who has tried this on before. He will say anything to make a buck and this will devastate the Corby family.

"But the bloke sits around reading newspapers and concocting false stories so he can try to sell them to the media. "He doesn't know anything and I've told him if he's not careful he'll end up going to jail."

Case closed. A public mischief or extortion charge wouldnt go astray either

Mr Hutapea is relying on the man to win Corby's freedom when the case resumes in the Denpasar District Court next week
Good luck with that Hotman

gunnamatta bay

Referee
carcharias said:
Oh ok my reason for asking was I have seen in Africa pot that had been wrapped in corn( maize) leaves and buried.

They called them "cobs" , when you peeled away the leaves the actual dope was solid.
Not like hash , still green and stuff but just solid.
The only way to smoke it was too get the little saw on your swiss army knife and saw a bit off at a time.

I mean someone told me about it :) .....

I saw a doco once on the Zulus (don't you love the discovery channel?). They were heavy users of a local potent variety of weed and were stoned when they went into battle.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Talk about rough justice:

http://www.smh.com.au/news/unusual-tales/the-man-time-forgot/2005/07/26/1122143845863.html
The man time forgot
July 27, 2005

A villager in India's north-eastern state of Assam has been released from prison after 54 years behind bars without a trial.
Machang Lalung, 77, was arrested in his village of Silsangi in 1951.
Police said that Mr Lalung, from the Lalung tribe, was charged with "causing grievous hurt". A conviction usually results in 10 years' imprisonment. But police said there was no evidence, so within a year of his arrest he was transferred to a psychiatric institution.
"It seems the police just forgot about him thereafter," said an Assamese human rights activist, Sanjay Borbora.
Mr Lalung cannot remember life before prison.
In 1967 authorities at the institution certified Mr Lalung fully fit and decided to release him. But police then sent him to another jail.
"Even at this point, the police did not send him to court to face trial; they just kept him in prison," Mr Borbora said.
Strangely, even Mr Lalung's relatives forgot about him.
Last year, human rights activists in Assam brought his case to the attention of the National Human Rights Commission, which took up the case immediately and sought his release.
He was finally freed last week after paying a token personal bond of one rupee (two cents).
Agence-France Presse

millersnose

Post Whore
looks like the defence, with the aid of an immunity deal, has found some nut willing to be a stoge for his 5 minutes

problem is though the guy is a complete nut claiming he would get 50k for picking the pot up

as the pot is not worth much more than that perhaps the defence team need to find another nut who doesnt appear quite so nutty

carcharias

Immortal
so 25k per kilo

35ish ounces to a kilo ( I can't remember for sure )

$700 per ounce so to speak.

Lot of f**kin grass.

Yeah 50k sounds like bullsh*t.

One drop off dude to be paid , two pick up dudes to be paid at least.

If he is telling the truth I reckon he was about to be taken for a ride.

He (without seeing him) already reminds me of David Whenam's character in "Gettin Square".

markstan

Juniors
Ohh well this guy's probably going to give Schapelle a life sentence. His probably also bought himself a Jail sentence I would think.