Shit coaching.. FULL STOP!!

Discussion in 'Wests Tigers' started by macnaz, May 17, 2018.

1. macnaz

macnaz First Grade Staff Member

Effort has improved , skills and selections have regressed.
    Coach needs to do more than just motivate players to try harder .
    FFS for starters a rugby league side uses a spine of 4 play makers playing 1,6,7,13 we played 45mins as paraplegic's with 2..

Nofo is shit and getting worse by the week ... ex- JAD goes to Storm and 99% of his issues are gone ...
    We have zero set plays .. its a f**king lottery what we do from one set to another..
    DEFENCE ... Thats all we f**king had and now thats gone we have jack.

Ben Matulino.. is this f**king imposter at the Tigers yet ???
    He is the new Adam Blair , Eiso and Twall out play this prick every week .

Rabbits20 and Rhyno like this.
  2. Clifferd

Clifferd Coach

That was depressing to watch but chill dude. I think more credit needs to go to the Penrith forwards, they absolutely monstered us and we had no answer. That and Cummins is a complete joke of a ref who ruined the spectacle

Agree however leaving Liddle on the bench until the 2nd half was a mindf**k

Vic Mackey likes this.
  3. BrotherJim05

BrotherJim05 Juniors

f**k off Macnaz you retarded troll

4. Tiger05

Tiger05 First Grade

I don't know how to take this loss. I think they actually tried but we just got smashed by a better team. I can sort of take that loss. I just hope Mahe and Aloiai come back into the team. We just lack players that are better than their opposite numbers. Cleary will have to make some tough selection decisions soon.

5. macnaz

Tell me how im wrong ?
    If you can argue my points are wrong i welcome you to show some evidence to prove it..
    Its cool to be an insulting big mouth but unless you can back it up with a constructive argument your coment is as useless as todays team selections

Last edited: May 17, 2018
  6. macnaz

Had nothing to do with their forwards ..
    We had so many opportunities in the 1st half but had zero plan what we were doing . To ad to that we had a 2nd rower playing hooker that is useless in that position and it was even proven 2 years ago under Jason Taylor... we needed strike players when we had possession particularly against 12 and we had nothing .. sorry BAD COACHING .

Tiger05 likes this.
  7. umina panther

umina panther Coach

Ivan is doing what he can with a very limited squad

ouryears and The Moist Captain like this.
  8. macnaz

Yeah but he picks and coaches them

9. umina panther

umina panther Coach

You don't have the cattle mate. Not something I normally come into another clubs forum and say but Im not being a merkin about it. Tigpies are on the up imo

Crazyperpman, Tiger5150 and macnaz like this.
  10. Clifferd

Clifferd Coach

We had hardly any. Our forwards were making 25-30 metres max each set, getting hustled and bustled by Penriths pack. Benji is awful atm but you ain’t getting many opportunities when your forward pack is getting man handled. Added to that the penalties we got were close to Penriths line and their rush defense is amazing.

That team we played tonight is the bench mark and they only put 2 tries on us, just take a positive out of that

Vic Mackey likes this.
  11. BrotherJim05

BrotherJim05 Juniors

IC is not to blame for the result. Half the players in our squad weren't able to make FG at other teams but he's got them playing above and beyond what they are capable of. The simple fact is, most of them are not capable of playing consistently good football for the entire year. We all knew this was going to happen so either you are pretending to be shocked or you are delusional.

IC has been at the club for approx. 1 year, i'll reserve judgment until he's had at least 2 years with a complete roster of the players he wants.

Your OP is completely unproductive in so many ways. If you had your way you would probably fire IC and then complain 6 months later that his replacement wasn't up to it. I honestly can't be bothered picking it apart and explaining it to you, so to summarise it in two words:

f**k off

12. Vic Mackey

Vic Mackey Coach

Partly agree but think you’re going a bit far. The Liddle tactic backfired massively. All he problems started from ETs terrible service.

Penrith scored 2 tries. 1 off a kick and another after Benjis fcking retarded 5th play option on halfway.

The game was stop start and had no flow at all. Penrith are a top 4 side who’ve been in the finals for the last 2 years, they’ll go close to winning the comp. Their rebuild is about 5 years ahead of ours.

We are still in our first year and are way ahead of where we thought we’d be.

13. Clifferd

Clifferd Coach

I think we can still make the 8 but tonight confirmed we are a couple more star players off being a top 4 side

Tiger05 and benched tiger like this.
  14. Tigers Tale

Tigers Tale Juniors

I know the guys tackled tonight but it is too easy to say the Panthers only scored two tries, they could have scored five except for a bit of luck on our side...we really have gone off with our attack and I just can't see it improving in the near future.

15. Das Hassler

Das Hassler Juniors

The side we played tonight are at the top of the ladder and they didnt get there because of us....we lost 16 - 2 ....not 30 -2 to one tough SOB of a side at their home ground and left with work to do about 40% the way through the comp with a new side...so long as theyre not giving up out there and there's no dramas around the place then next week's another perfect opportunity to get it closer to right.
    We've got a good coaching staff who arent missing seeing the problems and won't be clueless as to the moves to make when this one goes up on the whiteboard monday morning.
    Glass ( still a little over) half full so i'll keep sippin' on that untill they give up and start getting towelled up every week ....no sign of that so far so we're still rolling along
    Works for me....your results may vary

ouryears and Vic Mackey like this.
  16. Rabbits20

Rabbits20 Immortal

Bravo bravo

17. Rabbits20

Rabbits20 Immortal

lol turning on one another now!

In saying that it's an easy win against the Dogs next week!

ouryears likes this.
  18. Ron's_Mate

Ron's_Mate Bench

We only let in 2 tries ... but we never looked a chance of scoring one ourselves.

19. BuffaloRules

BuffaloRules Coach

This game and the Warriors game show where the Tigers really are...

They don’t have the attacking players to put the opposition under pressure...

Points are very hard to come by and I can’t really see that changing this year..

Tiger05 and benched tiger like this.
  20. benched tiger

benched tiger Bench

When your attack is limited it just makes no sense in not going for goal when given a penalty near the post,even more so against a good defensive team.