What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

should be good game if lockie plays

broncos2010

Juniors
if not you guys will win hands down.

I hope he does not get rested we cant afford to lose 3 in a row.

You guys are lucky no rep players besides one forward.

eagles4eva

First Grade
if not you guys will win hands down.

I hope he does not get rested we cant afford to lose 3 in a row.

You guys are lucky no rep players besides one forward.

The quick turn around won't help, may have been better if this was a Sunday Game.. Didn't the bronco's rest him after the Test match??, they may do the same!!!

jbl31649

Juniors
I see this one and the Dragos one as must wins. If we can beat both we will be right for the semi's, because we have a hard finish to the regular season.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Robbo will break his 139 consecutive game streak.

The guy is the most underrated winger in the comp. I wouldn't swap him for anyone.

ceagle

Bench
The Baby Broncos put up a good fight against Melbourne last time, I think this will be close

jbl31649

Juniors
FRIDAY

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles v Brisbane Broncos at Suncorp Stadium, 7pm.

Sea Eagles: Brett Stewart, David Williams, Jamie Lyon (c), Steve Matai, Will Hopoate, Kieran Foran, Daly Cherry-Evans, Jason King (capt), Matt Ballin, Brent Kite, Anthony Watmough, Joe Galuvao, Glenn Stewart. Interchange (from): Vic Mauro, Jamie Buhrer, George Rose, Tony Williams, Tim Robinson, Michael Oldfield.

Broncos: Gerard Beale, Dane Gagai, Dale Copley, Jack Reed, Shea Moylan, Corey Norman, Peter Wallace, Mitchell Dodds, Andrew McCullough, Nick Kenny, Domanis Lui, Alex Glenn , Ben Te'o. Interchange (from): Kurt Baptiste, Scott Anderson, Dane Carlaw, David Hala, Corey Parker, Jharal Yow Yeh.

# no lockyer

source http://www.nrl.com/News/OfficialTeamLists/tabid/10998/Default.aspx

that better...

Tim Smith

Juniors
Have I missed something...how come Manly is being so benevolent and playing this "Home Game" against the Broncos up in Brisbane. I can't even see any posts from the Manly faithful about it. Can someone please tell me what the benefit to Manly is to play this game at Suncorp. I would rather see them have to travel to Sydney to play this away game...as much as I want Manly to beat the Broncos, I almost want them to lose for making such a ridiculous decision.
Please someone enlighten me.

jbl31649

Juniors
Have I missed something...how come Manly is being so benevolent and playing this "Home Game" against the Broncos up in Brisbane. I can't even see any posts from the Manly faithful about it. Can someone please tell me what the benefit to Manly is to play this game at Suncorp. I would rather see them have to travel to Sydney to play this away game...as much as I want Manly to beat the Broncos, I almost want them to lose for making such a ridiculous decision.
Please someone enlighten me.

$$$ for sure in it! Other teams have done the same, like the dogs this year.

jbl31649

Juniors
Sharing a 50K crowd with the Bulldogs is better than 10K at Brookvale.

We still got the win. They said we hadn't won a night game here since '98. We have struggle with night games over the years, good to break the voodoo.

beads6

First Grade
You guys look bloody good this year, full credit to Hasler he is building a good quality side. I underestimated your team and you smoked us well done.