What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should Channel 9 shows every minute of the 2017 Women's Ashes

George Smith

Juniors
The womens Ashes will be played in November this year with a D/N test at North Sydney Oval. They are also playing 3 ODIs & 3 T20s on stand alone fixtures in the night time.

Should Channel 9 televise every ball of the womens ashes since it's in prime time?

Tigers1986

Juniors
They should, if they want to maintain this equality mirage that they promote.

Will they? Maybe on GEM, but not on 9 itself. Would interrupt the great reruns of Married at First Sight and other trash reality junk they push each year.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
They would only show it on Gem, I'd watch it, I really like women's cricket.

Tronald Crump

Juniors
I don't watch women's sport. Unless they split a seam I don't give a stuff about it.
No from me.

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Would it gain sufficient ratings to pay its way? I doubt it.

No-one wants to watch the Sheffield Shield. I suspect the womens game will be in the same boat.

I wouldn't say no one wants to watch shield cricket

Bazal

Post Whore
Yeah I'd watch every day of Shield cricket I could if it was on TV. I try and watch a bit on the app on my tablet when I can....

Chuck the womens on Gem. Surely it can't rate worse than re-runs of shit like Seinfeld and Friends.