What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should Smith, Warner, Bancroft bans be lifted asap?

Should Smith, Warner, Bancroft bans be lifted

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Front-Rower

First Grade
We should be upholding our own standards don't you think?

SA set the bar very low with the handling of Faf. Much like the way India handled Harbhajan in 2008.

That’s right. Who gives a stuff what the other nations do. We needed to take a stance because our nation doesn’t stand for cheating. CA got it 100% correct.

Fangs

Coach
That’s right. Who gives a stuff what the other nations do. We needed to take a stance because our nation doesn’t stand for cheating. CA got it 100% correct.

I can understand if people think the bans were over the top. But CA weren't going to let 3 cheaters take the field on boxing day 2018
If they had known how much public opinion would sway then perhaps the bans would have been shorter. It was always going to be more than what the ICC would hand down because their standards are quite pathetic.

They should all be given another chance. Warner will have the hardest time out of the 3. His behaviour prior to that test was very poor and he sank to new lows earlier in the series with his fights involving ABD and De Kock. And if we believe the press he is on the nose with a number of his team mates.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Lol, I love these johnny come lately idiots who are outraged that CA apparently only banned Smith and co because other people were outraged.

In essence theyre outraged that their outrage isn't as outrageous as other people's outrage even though there's not a lick of evidence that CA based their suspensions on anyone's outrage

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Lol, I love these johnny come lately idiots who are outraged that CA apparently only banned Smith and co because other people were outraged.

In essence theyre outraged that their outrage isn't as outrageous as other people's outrage.
So much outrage.

Mr Spock!

Referee

In essence theyre outraged that their outrage isn't as outrageous as other people's outrage even though there's not a lick of evidence that CA based their suspensions on anyone's outrage

Lol get used to results like todays to satisfy your outrage.

Been following cricket for well over 45 years champ.

Unlike dogooders like you.

TIGER14

Bench
As others have said. In hindsight the bans were harsh, but it was good to see CA take a stand against cheating. But to reduce them now would undo the stance that was taken and look desperation.

If it had been lesser players there is no chance there would be any talk of these bans being lifted.

I've changed my mind.
Yes! Yes the bans should be lifted.

Bazal

Post Whore
Lol this Spack bloke is more outraged than anyone he's accusing of being outraged.

Mr Spock!

Referee
I can understand if people think the bans were over the top. But CA weren't going to let 3 cheaters take the field on boxing day 2018
If they had known how much public opinion would sway then perhaps the bans would have been shorter. It was always going to be more than what the ICC would hand down because their standards are quite pathetic.

They should all be given another chance. Warner will have the hardest time out of the 3. His behaviour prior to that test was very poor and he sank to new lows earlier in the series with his fights involving ABD and De Kock. And if we believe the press he is on the nose with a number of his team mates.

CA will care when their ratings are f***ed and people don't turn up to see a side of park cricketers get walloped.

Seven will be cursing they got the cricket after this summer.

Mr Spock!

Referee
wtf with this culture review.

I remember family in the 90s saying they hated the Australian cricket team because of their arrogance and they celebrated when they lost.

A bit like some on here.

Mr Spock!

Referee

And so we gutted our team to be worse than Bangladesh and sacrificed our best on tha alktar of public outrage..

That showed em, huh.

Mr Spock!

Referee
You know I watched every session of the 78-79 season when our 3rd choice XI got walloped by poms.

I'll be f***ed if I'm going to sit around watching while we get slaughtered by the Indians and Saffers all because people were outraged and demanded sacrifices.

Bazal

Post Whore
I am.

Australian cricket is f***ed.

Happy now?

Well that's a very serious existential question, Splock.

Is one ever truly happy? Is a sport played by other people relevant in terms of one's happiness? Does that make one really, really beta?

What about you, Spruck? Are you happy?

Mr Spock!

Referee
Well that's a very serious existential question, Splock.

Is one ever truly happy? Is a sport played by other people relevant in terms of one's happiness? Does that make one really, really beta?

What about you, Spruck? Are you happy?
Nah, not happy that our national team is ruined to appease the likes of you who have hated the Australian cricket team since they've posted here.

Bazal

Post Whore
Nah, not happy that our national team is ruined to appease the likes of you who have hated the Australian cricket team since they've posted here.

Well that is a real shame, Spoke.

Maybe you need to have a good long think about why something that doesn't affect your life in any way makes you so blindly angry, Spunk?

Mr Spock!

Referee
Well that is a real shame, Spoke.

Maybe you need to have a good long think about why something that doesn't affect your life in any way makes you so blindly angry, Spunk?

Except it does merkin.

That's like saying people aren't passionate about rugby league.

We can't all be soulless lovers of foreign teams like you.

That's why people like you are a large part of the problem.

Just think of all the erections you'll get over Kohli's team.

Latest posts