What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should the Dogs be docked points?

LatK7

First Grade
Not sure about losing points but the club should be fined for the bottle throwing incident, Klemmer and Graham given a week or two as well. Disgusting display from the fans.

Reminds me iff the good old days when someone lobbed a full can at wally lewis's head. Watch the game and reckon doggies got robbed h ard.

Danish

Referee
They should be retroactively awarded the 2 points and all referees involved sacked

applesauce

Bench
James Graham has a lot to answer for. His behaviour shows everyone in the crowd it is acceptable to belittle and abuse the refs. Instead he needs to learn to cop a decision on the chin regardless of this thoughts on the matter.

Bulldog Force

Referee
For failing to control their players and fans??

I mean we had scenes a couple of years ago of Graham trying to chew Slater's ear off in a GF. Today he was screming and ranting and setting a really ugly example.

Now we have half the team getting in the refs face, one screaming at the refs face that he is off his F'ing head". Reynold running around like a maniac putting in cheap shots and yelling abuse.

Then the members pelt bottles at the refs on the way off.

I think the only sanctions for ugly scenes like this should be a deduction in points.
How the f**k can you control fans? They're passionate, and we live in a free world. I'm by no means defending their actions, they should be fined, even given life bans, but whenever the league threatens to dock a team points for something they have no control over is petty.

Maybe if Josh Morris got the penalty in the 79th minute, a fair and different outcome would have occurred.

Swiftstylez

Bench
Links from another source
http://imgur.com/sBNs0BS - ball was kicked before he dived
http://imgur.com/gYVNz1Q - field goal in front

right call, the club should receive sanctions from the nrl as the players showed it was okay to abuse the refs

as for the morris penalty, take a look at the swinging arm from the bulldogs player to reddy on the ground right as morris was interferred with. A swinging arm is worse than being interferred with. Lost fair and square.

Last edited:

Big Sam

First Grade
Referees follow the rules and this is what they get? Disgraceful.

Next home game behind closed doors.

TheVelourFog

First Grade
While we are at it, a charge-down should just be a knock-on, like every other time in the game the ball hits your hands and goes forward. One of a hundred areas full of ambiguity and subjectivity that should be removed. No wonder the refs can't get it right.

Latest posts