What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should the Dragons Sign Payne Haas?

some11

Referee
lmao.

The reason the broncos are so shit is because they keep putting all their eggs in the wrong basket.

1. Tesi spew
6. kelly/gamble
9. Jake turnip

If you pay 800k+ for a prop and neglect those positions, you're gonna have a bad time.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
He would be useless without
A. A halfback/captain who knows how to manage a game on the field, who can tell him what to do and where and when he should run, and who can rev him up when a big effort is needed.
B. A coach who can develop a game plan and strategies to best utilise his skill set, control his time spent on the field for best effect, and who can manage his workload to avoid long term injuries.

Without that you're wasting a million bucks.
Well he definately wont be coming here then

possm

Coach
Yep spot on ....still waiting for the other one to deliver
I'd say our props are not up to standard and it is about time we purchased some real talent for our forward pack.

We need to look closely at our prop rotation and discard those that are not of first-grade quality. In my opinion, Lawrie is at the lower end of the scale, so that gives you a sense in the level of talent we should be after.

There is no doubt Haas would make a great contribution to our forward strength.

denis preston

First Grade
I'd say our props are not up to standard and it is about time we purchased some real talent for our forward pack.

We need to look closely at our prop rotation and discard those that are not of first-grade quality. In my opinion, Lawrie is at the lower end of the scale, so that gives you a sense in the level of talent we should be after.

There is no doubt Haas would make a great contribution to our forward strength.
Although it is good news that George is reporting that Coric is doing well in a beaten reserve grade side.

Latest posts