What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should Vossy be f*cked off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
50 posts on his first day. 8 new threads, krap name, poor avatar, stupid responses, no idea on footy.

I think we should raise the bar a little bit

ESPECIALLY WHEN THEIR FIRST POST SAYS "HELLO, FIRST TIME POSTER, LONG TIME READER"
!!!!!

FMFF!!! ban the idiot.

Chondricthyes

Juniors
blacktip-reefy said:
50 posts on his first day. 8 new threads, krap name, poor avatar, stupid responses, no idea on footy.

ESPECIALLY WHEN THEIR FIRST POST SAYS "HELLO, FIRST TIME POSTER, LONG TIME READER"
!!!!!

FMFF!!! ban the idiot.

Me thinks "first timer" may be a slight stretch....

....or .... ban the idiot.fffmmfmfmf upper case.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I will accept the majority decision if the mods do.
if the mods don't, then I will be giving Aries their addresses & where they work.

Inferno

Coach
blacktip-reefy said:
if the mods don't, then I will be giving Aries their addresses & where they work.

hmm interesting, I'm happy for that to be the case, where the majority rules but I don't it works that way Reefy, unfortunately. If any rules are broken though don't hesitate to report them.

Takes everyone a little while to get used to how the Forum does things Reefy. I dare say most comply or piss off sooner or later.

imasharkie

Coach
Vossy seems to have taken his cricket bat and ball and vacated the premises.

Elvis has left the building so to speak.

Here's how it works. Mods don't ban people, Admins do. All we can do is recommend a banning, and give a reason.

Under LU rules, starting 8 threads and doing 50 posts in a day is not a forum offence, and I'm not going ask Willow and ask for someone to be banned just because Reefy doesn't like them.

If you don't want to play in the same sandpit, try hopscotch instead.

beekershark

Bench
Bwhahhahhahah !!!!!

Excellent response BS .

Vossys threads and posts are far more relevant and interesting that this kind of thread Reefy.

Isnt it shocking though when you see the same bloke with the most recent post in 20 different threads every hour or so.

I was wondering wtf was going on!!

Card Shark

Immortal
blacktip-reefy said:
I thought you were a mod??

Thomo.

First Grade
beekershark said:
Bwhahhahhahah !!!!!

Excellent response BS .

Vossys threads and posts are far more relevant and interesting that this kind of thread Reefy.

exactly, he's started exactly how i did. i got branded a lurker...move on

MilitaryShark

Juniors
blacktip-reefy said:

!!!!!

FMFF!!! ban the idiot.

For someone who averages over 10 posts a day over the last 33 months, you sure do draw a long bow trying to get someone else banned for contributing as little as you do on a daily basis....................I would suggest your 11,000 + posts do not make you a football brain, they just indicate that this forum is a HUGE part of your life.......

Mirror Mirror on the wall who is the fairest of them all,
You are Reefy, without a doubt,
Roger Mirror, Over and Out

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
MilitaryShark said:
Mirror Mirror on the wall who is the fairest of them all,
You are Reefy, without a doubt,
its very hard to be humble with all this attention.
I'm starting to agree wtih you blokes.

11,000, is that all i have? thats farked. More effort needed.

ps miltary shark, go and find a land mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.