What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should We Bring Back The Draw

Should We Bring Back The Draw

• Yes

Votes: 93 88.6%
  • No

Votes: 12 11.4%

• Total voters

BuderusIsaBeast

Juniors
Would you like to see the draw brought back if scores are level after 80 (regular season games)?

Personally I'm over golden point and the style of play it produces. More importantly I don't believe it's fair that the losing teams misses out on the potentially vital point it has earnt. I would be happy if they went back to a draw and each team got a point

mattyg

Bench
I'd be interested to see the ladder this year if all golden point games ended up in a draw. We have won 2/2 this year and I think something like 9/10 or even more over the past 3-4 years so I don't mind it that much lol. But I agree that it brings some pretty shit play just setting up field goals. Although the 7 tackle rule has made it a bit more exciting. Im sitting on the fence. Maybe golden try might be worth a shot. I definitely think all finals matches should be extra time 10 mins each way as it used to be. It's the finals I don't think any elimination game should be decided like that

Perth Red

Post Whore
Get rid of field goals in the game and keep it. Or get rid, watching our great game turn into Union in ET is appalling.