What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shut Up And Take My Money

jargan83

Coach
Still waiting for mine to arrive but I live in Perth so it will probably turn up in a month knowing how shit Australia Post are.

___

Juniors
Received mine yesterday. Balls deep in Yoshi's Island and Star Fox. Believe there are still Pre-orders through JB. Also, I got mine through http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Nintendo...340351?hash=item238f42453f:g:ksUAAOSwZcZZ0xae paid more, but received it within the week.
It looks like the controllers are wired, is this right? Why didn't they do what Sega did with the Mega Drive/Genesis and make them bluetooth?

InFlames

Juniors
It looks like the controllers are wired, is this right? Why didn't they do what Sega did with the Mega Drive/Genesis and make them bluetooth?

Eb sell wireless controllers and adaptors for them (as its the same connection as on the Wii U).

They probably wanted to keep it as original as they could without changing too much.

Those Sega wireless controllers were a complete headache for me. Very unreliable and at times completley unresponsive. Also the sound was awful and would cut in and out.
These days I just keep that system as a travel megadrive.

The new Atari looks fantastic though.

TheVelourFog

First Grade
played a bit of SML, Mariokart for the memories

will probs get into Zelda this weekend

will be a drunken nostalgia toy for sure

InFlames

Juniors
hacked mine and added another 15 or so games

Super International Cricket!

Hacked mine too. Added all my favs from the 90s and more.

Its amazing how you can add the game artwork so it looks exactly like the official interface.

I also added glaring omissions like Donkey Kong Country 2 & NBA Jam.
After loading all that on, Ive still only used about 50mb of space on the console...

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
I like Pete's list, but I'd make the following modifications (whilst fully recognising some of these titles are in intellectual property purgatory in all likelihood)

1080 Snowboarding
Banjo Kazooie
Donkey Kong 64
F-Zero X
Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
Lylat Wars
Mario Kart 64
Mario Party 2
Goldeneye
Perfect Dark

Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Calibre
Paper Mario
Pilotwings 64
Pokemon Snap

Sin and Punishment
Super Mario 64
Super Smash Bros
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Wave Race 64
Yoshi Story

I'd love to find room for a San Francisco Rush title, too... although I'm not sure what I could cut if I had to keep it to 21. I'm a little disappointed that Pilotwings didn't make the cut on the SNES classic. Would love to see a modern take on the series on the Switch.

I'd also add the Star Wars pod racer game