What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shuttle Buses

Gobbso

Juniors
G'day guys, i'm a Wests supporter that hails from the Fairfield area, and i am just wondering will Penrith be running shuttle buses from the station to the ground? Any info you can provide me with is greatly appreciated, and yes i'll be cheering for you guys! ;-)

Caged Panther

First Grade
Ok I do know that penrith run shuttle buses from various locations for a minumal fee (like a dollar or something I think), I'm just uncertain as to whether penrith station is one of the locations they run from.

In any case the station is now that far of a walk from the stadium. I've included a map to help you out. The stadium is sandwiched between howell oval and penrith showground. And if you choose to walk your starting point will be the red dot just above and to the right of the point labelled "start" on this map.

Oh and also ignore what is says about a 27 min walk its 15 minutes at worste.

If you were still wanting to know about the bus, then i would go to the panthers website and post your question on their. Panthers are officals are on their regularly and happy to answer your questions.

Gobbso

Juniors
Mate, thanks heaps. Fingers crossed they've got shuttle buses running from penrith station (it would make sense). But if not, i'll be happy to walk it. Tired registering for the Penrith forum to post my question, but it wouldn't let me...Strange i thought. Oh well. Go The Magpies and go the Panthers on Sunday! ;-)

SP

Bench
Caged Panther said:
then i would go to the panthers website and post your question on their. Panthers are officals are on their regularly and happy to answer your questions.

Im still waiting for an answer to either one of my questions on there (i posted it near the start of last month)

If they didnt know, they could of least replied. (ive already made the STD phone call to the panthers club, which i did not want to do, and found out what i wanted to know), but im still going to see if someone on there will answer me.

and the question was whether if the Cougars do trials for new players for next yr or do you have to be invited.

Latest posts