What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sia a Rooster until 2009

Rotten Rooster

Juniors
Soli is a gun, last year he was very strong. I will never forget his debut game when he knocked out a player in a one on one. I saw Wing afew days later at work and he was still shaking his head at how strong this kid is.

D

Deleted member 10972

He knocked out Harrison, lol.

Next in line for keeping: Josh Lewis, Mitch Pearce, Vince Mellars, Setaimata Sa, Craig Wing, Craig Fitzgibbon, Frank-Paul Nuuausala, Steve Meredith, Heath L'Estrange.

Monaghan, Beattie, Doyle & Tonga need to be replaced by youth, & i hope Harrison or Anasta goes.

Muffdaddy

Juniors
The Mack said:

Next in line for keeping: Josh Lewis, Mitch Pearce, Vince Mellars, Setaimata Sa, Craig Wing, Craig Fitzgibbon, Frank-Paul Nuuausala, Steve Meredith, Heath L'Estrange.

Monaghan, Beattie, Doyle & Tonga need to be replaced by youth, & i hope Harrison or Anasta goes.

Disagree with Fitzy and Mellars.
If Fitzy plays like he did 2-3 years ago, then yes, but I have not seen Mellars perform consistently yet.

D

Deleted member 10972

Fitzgibbon finished 2006 in form, in his last 12 matches he made 100m+ in 11 of the matches, & 30+ tackles in 11 of the matches, plus he is our captain & he is an experienced campaigner. Him, Wing & Nutley will provide experience to our youthful team. Mellars is awesome, big strong & fast, can play centre, wing, backrow, & is good for depth. Sa, Lewis, Wing, Pearce, & to a lesser extent Nuuausala, Meredith & L'Estrange (they will be PL benchies in 2007 season) are key re-signings, the sooner we get them under the belt, the sooner we can go out & buy.

I think Flannery or Monaghan will be our long-term centre, we should keep one of them & release the other, same deal with Anasta or Harrison being our long term lock, we should keep one of them & release the other, & the rest are key cogs.

Rotten Rooster

Juniors
The Mack said:

I rate perrett over mellars he seems to be very very slow off the mark especially to turn and run or change direction although very good under the high ball. I know this will sound silly but i have seen minichiello like glimpses from perrett and i think he can develop to be a gun winger.

Harrison which i have seen in person is tiny and seems soft injury prone, i still dont know how he made the origin team, he did nothing when he came on. it wasnt hard to shine in the team he was playing for before we signed him. Anasta does have the ability to turn it on and I think he will he has the size, pace, strength and skill, his pride is on the line this year. I also think tonga might fire up too, its a shame he was not developed 5 years ago!