What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Signed & Unsigned Players for next season

Ben

Bench
...Manly made a belated two-year offer to another winger, the prolific Scott Donald, yesterday.

"We have an expression of interest from Leeds so there are a few things to consider," said Donald's agent, Darryl Mather.

Another of Mather's clients, Penrith forward Jesse Royal, has signed with Newcastle.
Dragon Mark Riddell was the other kicker fined this week for running foul of the shot clock.

Referees coach Robert Finch said last night he had given his charges no specific instructions on changes to interpretations in light of round 20's officiating controversies.

"We've obviously curbed the dissent but not in a heavy-handed way initially," Finch said. "I don't want to come in and . . . the first bloke who says, 'boo', you put him in the bin."

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/07/29/1091080382802.html?oneclick=true

Ben

Bench
i remember reading something a while back when i think he was playing in some junior competition in new zealand. It mentioned that that he was a lock forward and had the tag 'exciting' next to him...however i could be mistaken for another person?

Terminator

First Grade
Kirk for 250 a year, for 4 years, Royal who knows, if Penrith dont want him he merkin be that good.

Matt23

Staff member
You might need to visit the st marys cougars site or something to find any info on him

roopy

Referee
So we currently have;

Backs - Young, Hughes, Matt Gidley, Hall, Quinn, Carmont, Riley Brown, Tighe, Tremain-Cannon

We can still sign Seage, Spiteri, Salkeld, Richardson

Halves - Johns, Witt, Kidley, Tighe

We can still sign Dorn and Fitzgerald

Forwards - Perry, Simpson, Abraham, Newton, Reynoldson, Price, Lowrie, Royal, Woolnough, Matt Kennedy, Mueller, Worth, Tilse, Tolar, Hancock, Mercer

We can still sign Rudder, Tanner, White, Jaques, Bartlett, McLoughlin, Cox

antonius

Coach
I'm sure we've signed Seage for two years already Roopy. If we haven't got Salkeld and Spiteri for next year then we bloody well should have. I don't think Hancock has actually signed yet has he? Last I heard they were waiting on a reply to their offer.

thuganomics

Coach
Yep We signed Seage when We signed Carmont.
In the Sundays paper, it said that Jesse Royal really looks the goods and that he will most likley play 1st grade next year. Looking Foward to seeing how he goes.

keeney

First Grade
jesse royal is a big 2nd rower? like 100+ kg's, cna someone fill me in thats the inpression ive gotten

Latest posts