What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

signing, resignings,releases?????

Dragons_#1

Bench
hey does anyone have a list of what the dragons have done in regards to the movement of players?????
Its crunch time now JUNE 30!!!!
so whats happening?

Jamesy

Juniors
Just got told that Gorrell resigned. Don't know if its true but just letting you know what i've heard.

Jamesy

Juniors
My girlfriend tld me last nite. I think she was watching Fox News. not sure though.

Dragons_#1

Bench
oh k cool cool.. hope he does that means more young talent coming thro the ranks awesome...
do u think we need a big name signing???

Dragons_#1

Bench
i have heard rumours that colin best ????? for super league is interested in the dragons. do u know that guy like heard of him before??

lockyno1

Post Whore
He used to play for the sharks. I think it he last played for them in 2001 or 2002. He has been in great form in the Super League for Hull (he plays wing/fullback).

Dragons_#1

Bench
oi fellas what u think bout amos roberts a chance of returning ??? we he be wanted?? becoz with teh release of kite and ridell?? he wouldnt be that much money

Dragons_#1

Bench
Biglance said:
Dragons_#1, i think u give ur own opinions rather than facts about player rumours

what u mean go to the sharks forum and look in "best to the queens"... that were the rumour was????

Dragons_#1

Bench
what u mean ? i never said anything bout a rumour i just ask anyone if he would come back to saints and how much would he be on???
hahah what have i said bout a rumour and roberts in the same paragraph before.

Biglance

Bench
ahhaha agreed

but there is interest in justin smith that would be odd
and micheal ennis has been a hot topic in our signs

lastly gorrell has officially signed according to the smh today

Dragons_#1

Bench
when did roberts sign ???
i was just wondering i wasnt say he SHOULD come back i ask if he would be wanted or whatever.

Latest posts