What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

signing, resignings,releases?????

Southernsaint

Staff member
I'd be interested in seeing Feeney from C*nterbury in the Red & White for 2005. Today's Telecrap says that the Dogs are punting him next year...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Wobbygong

First Grade
In the SMH today it said the Roosters were close to snaring Amos Roberts.

He wouldn't go back to the Dragons, his last memory of the club was when they forced him out and didn't want him. Here a 1000-1 of returning to the Dragons.

Nugby

Juniors
Yeah feeney wouldn't be too bad, feel sorry for him as far as that "one team dream" is over as it said, he's alright. Wobbygong is right though, we weren't too friendly to Famous Amos

Dragons_#1

Bench
hehhehe yeh i dont think amos was teh most loved player.
any one herd anything bout gasnier and wigan???

Jamesy

Juniors
apparently the deal is all but done and won't be announced until after origin. Apparntly there are strict conditions in the agreement though like if he returns it gas to be to the dragons. All the deal needs now is his signature

Biglance

Bench
yeah will be a shame and i will be hurt but hey looks like we can finally develop our young outside backs

Dragons_#1

Bench
Biglance said:
yeah will be a shame and i will be hurt but hey looks like we can finally develop our young outside backs

what then have to release them due to salary cap again?? we are good at that