What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Signings for 2020 and future looking team

possm

Coach
Ryan and Smith would not be directly coaching. Age wise, Gould as I understand it will be taking the role and as coaching director. That is not a hands on role, more an oversight and advice role. I would have them before Gould any day
With the Club's proposed changes all centred on coaching advice / assistance, surely the only decision should be 'to replace the head coach'.

Last edited:

Dragon David

First Grade
Anybody know what the Dragons chances are of re-signing C J Mundine? Reports are that as many as 5 clubs are after him. OK, I know that information coming out from the Dragons mob is virtually zero so young Mundine is another to add to the uncertainty of who is going and who is staying!!!

getsmarty

Immortal
Anybody know what the Dragons chances are of re-signing C J Mundine? Reports are that as many as 5 clubs are after him. OK, I know that information coming out from the Dragons mob is virtually zero so young Mundine is another to add to the uncertainty of who is going and who is staying!!!

GerogeDragon may have info on this....

George Dragon

Juniors
Re-signing..... he was never signed.
This is just a manager beat up story, the same story was posted 6 weeks ago.
The question should be will any club sign CJ

BLM01

First Grade
I've heard that Dean Young will be promoted to CC coach. Must be for the good work he did as the first grade defence coach.
Good...as long as he stays away from 1st grade. I can tell you he wont take no crap from his players.
But whether the old school mentality works on todays youth and can he coach at all...we will see

Would not know how to attack and now Dragons 1st grade defence fell apart. Oh dear...we just dont want to spend that pot of gold we are sitting on. Might as well get his dad in to help.

blacksafake

First Grade
Good...as long as he stays away from 1st grade. I can tell you he wont take no crap from his players.
But whether the old school mentality works on todays youth and can he coach at all...we will see

Would not know how to attack and now Dragons 1st grade defence fell apart. Oh dear...we just dont want to spend that pot of gold we are sitting on. Might as well get his dad in to help.
Sad really, isn’t it

Coffs dragon

Bench
I've heard that Dean Young will be promoted to CC coach. Must be for the good work he did as the first grade defence coach.
I'd see this is as more a demotion to get him away from the NRL team and yet keep him firmly in the pigs trough.
The silence from our clubs management simply matches their incompetence.
I expect little change & therefore won't be too disappointed putting up with the same shit!

Dragon David

First Grade
I'd see this is as more a demotion to get him away from the NRL team and yet keep him firmly in the pigs trough.
The silence from our clubs management simply matches their incompetence.
I expect little change & therefore won't be too disappointed putting up with the same shit!
The excitement from the silence of the Club is so overwhelming. From this you know that we will get dished up with a lot of crap and little change to improvement on how the team will perform and so makes it difficult for fans to have something to look forward to.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
The excitement from the silence of the Club is so overwhelming. From this you know that we will get dished up with a lot of crap and little change to improvement on how the team will perform and so makes it difficult for fans to have something to look forward to.

Maybe they're just building suspense, waiting for that perfect time to announce a huge signing..........sometging like this...........

We are excited to announce that Isaac Luke will join the club for 2020. Isaac is a NZ International and almost premiership winner with the Rabbitoes. Isaac will bring a wealth of experience to our club and mentor to our younger players. Paul McGregor was excited to learn that such a journeyman would come to the club he stated "With Isaac's experience, its another player I don't have to coach and we need that type now that Lats has retired". Isaac will join us for pre-season on the (insert date here).

Dragon David

First Grade
Maybe they're just building suspense, waiting for that perfect time to announce a huge signing..........sometging like this...........

We are excited to announce that Isaac Luke will join the club for 2020. Isaac is a NZ International and almost premiership winner with the Rabbitoes. Isaac will bring a wealth of experience to our club and mentor to our younger players. Paul McGregor was excited to learn that such a journeyman would come to the club he stated "With Isaac's experience, its another player I don't have to coach and we need that type now that Lats has retired". Isaac will join us for pre-season on the (insert date here).
Yes the suspense is a killer! The announcement you have drawn up is as if it has come directly from the club Dragonslayer, well done!

Latest posts