What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sika Manu

64 Dragon

Coach
No.

You prove your masculinity on the forum by saying the word f**k a lot.
And by posting in short, bizarre sentences.
Like this.
f**k.
Acronyms like NFI also assist.
f**king NFI.

That's how kids write these days. Not well respected, businessmen Dragon sponsors like bbc.

ghostface

Juniors
Sika Manu would have been a welcome edition. He is still 25 and will add toughness to the team. The team lacks that at the moment... AGGRESSION is part of the game and next year the Dragons don't seem to have anyone that fulfills this role. Part of recruiting is spending money wisely however not spending money at all is a bit of a concern. Next years crop of off contract players are MUCH better you could assume that the club may feel that the money will be better spent then.

ghostface

Juniors
If the reports about Sika Manu's wage at the Panthers are correct than i think the dragons did the right thing in not signing him.

st.phil

Bench
I think your salivation is about as close as we'll get Minh - honestly we could not sign a petition

rainman44

Bench
The way saints are playing at present,we will have to pay good money to get good players.We have no pulling power whats so ever with a rookie coach and a dick in craig young.Mark Coyne needs to take over from doust asap.......

64 Dragon

Coach
The way saints are playing at present,we will have to pay good money to get good players.We have no pulling power whats so ever with a rookie coach and a dick in craig young.Mark Coyne needs to take over from doust asap.......

Another Dragon stalwart denigrated by a "tryhard wannabe". And his name is Craig Young!

What's this about Mark Coyne? Has he even intimated that he would be in the running for a job that is not available?

64 Dragon

Coach
just my opinion mate,im just over how we cant get good footballers to our club

We all are, but it is no reason to do a "BBC" and want an immediate "fix". It won't happen the way we want. Every other club goes through what we have at the moment. (apart from the cheats). It's like a bad storm (excuse the pun), we just have to wait it out.

I still have memories of our team in the seventies and how the players carried us to GF glory. Including Craig Young.

Outlaw Pete

Juniors
Yes but if Young's gruff abrasive personality is stopping us signing decent players put some else in the job. It might be the Tel u crap but it's claimed the Tigers are looking at Marketo's. A player who many on here think will be a future star forStG.
At the moment as a club unable to attract big name signing/s we are a joke. Where has Gaz Boyd Moltzen $$ gone ? Likewise Young ?

bottle

Coach
The big positive about this thread is that we now know EXACTLY what Sterlo thinks. BBC, the font all knowledge and wisdom again. I count myself lucky to be able to read his rantings, umm I meant exposes.

bottle

Coach
Yes but if Young's gruff abrasive personality is stopping us signing decent players put some else in the job. It might be the Tel u crap but it's claimed the Tigers are looking at Marketo's. A player who many on here think will be a future star forStG.
At the moment as a club unable to attract big name signing/s we are a joke. Where has Gaz Boyd Moltzen $$ gone ? Likewise Young ?

Says who? BBC? Please.

rainman44

Bench
We all are, but it is no reason to do a "BBC" and want an immediate "fix". It won't happen the way we want. Every other club goes through what we have at the moment. (apart from the cheats). It's like a bad storm (excuse the pun), we just have to wait it out.

I still have memories of our team in the seventies and how the players carried us to GF glory. Including Craig Young.

Fair enough about Craig Young but we need to start looking to the future

Latest posts