What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sika Manu

Minh

First Grade
^^^ As in getting all worked up about it just about every off contract player is linked to us to bump up their price.

Fire

First Grade
^^^ As in getting all worked up about it just about every off contract player is linked to us to bump up their price.

That, and I posted it in pink too, so I was being sarcastic. But yeah for sure Minh I agree with you 100%. It's nice to think about what our future team looks like, but until the announcement gets made, I don't get too over the top (and with the Moltzen affair, it's not the announcement anymore, it'swhen actually run out onto the field for us these days lol).

Puff

First Grade
Jions Penrith. Another body we could have used that won't be wearing red and white.

Done deal at the Panthers for 3 years, see nrl.com.au. Another missed opportunity, it's getting a bit monotonous boys and girls.:(

Bring back choc

Juniors

Ok, what exactly is good mate? Honestly. Tell me what the f@&k is good??? The fact we will be hopeless next year? The fact we have not replaced any of the quality and experience we have lost?? The fact we now have a "soft forward pack"? The fact Steve price can't attract any kind of marquee player??

Just tell us all what the hell is so good?

Godz Illa

Coach
Seeing you squirm is good.

Also, I don't like Sika Manu and glad we didn't pay overs to get him. So, I think that's good.

But mostly it's seeing you squirm. Go on, do it some more

russell border

Juniors
Ok, what exactly is good mate? Honestly. Tell me what the f@&k is good??? The fact we will be hopeless next year? The fact we have not replaced any of the quality and experience we have lost?? The fact we now have a "soft forward pack"? The fact Steve price can't attract any kind of marquee player??

Just tell us all what the hell is so good?

Since when has Manu been a marquee player?

Bring back choc

Juniors
Seeing you squirm is good.

Also, I don't like Sika Manu and glad we didn't pay overs to get him. So, I think that's good.

But mostly it's seeing you squirm. Go on, do it some more

Mate, I asked you a simple question. You are carrying on like a soft c@&k.
Just enlighten everyone on the reason for your misguided positivity and bias. Please... Tell me?

You have nothing mate.

Throw out your childish insults and general dribble as much as you like.
You have NFI about what's going on.

And the fact you are not squirming is proof you have f**king NFI.
N.F.I

Bring back choc

Juniors
Since when has Manu been a marquee player?

Mate we need change. Creagh, hunt, prior.. f**king stale soft boring hopeless.
Enough is enough. We hold on to these blokes for far too long. We don't have a great coach to make them lift. We need to refresh the f**king roster.

I respect sterlo more than anyone and these are his thoughts exactly.
We need change.

64 Dragon

Coach
Simple. Very simple. They have smart people at the club.
Um... Craig young ain't the sharpest tool in the shed.
Perhaps the reason we are carrying over paid, over rated and under whelming players like hunt, prior.

I wish they would fix the team the way you want, then hopefully, you would shut the f**k up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Godz Illa

Coach
lol I love it. As soon as I heard Manu signed elsewhere I put some popcorn in the microwave and came here to check out the forum. I think tonight's the night BBC goes postal!

ps Sika is overrated. Injury prone, ill-disciplined and just not that good.

64 Dragon

Coach
lol I love it. As soon as I heard Manu signed elsewhere I put some popcorn in the microwave and came here to check out the forum. I think tonight's the night BBC goes postal!

ps Sika is overrated. Injury prone, ill-disciplined and just not that good.

Hear, hear, Godz.

Fire

First Grade
I love it how BBC reckons anyone who doesn't blow up on an internet forum is a 'soft c**k'. Because everyone knows that internet forums are the best place to prove your masculinity.

Godz Illa

Coach
No.

You prove your masculinity on the forum by saying the word f**k a lot.
And by posting in short, bizarre sentences.
Like this.
f**k.
Acronyms like NFI also assist.
f**king NFI.

Latest posts