What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Simple Javascript Function

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
I'm looking into creating a feature in my webpages where the user clicks on an image which then loads a previously hidden area which contains two hyperlinks. This area would not then disappear once the mouse moves away from the spot it clicked on.

I think that I probably need to use the onClick, getElementById and false/true features.

What I want to know is: is this relatively simple JS or do I need to get into it pretty hardcore to achieve this?

TooheysNew

Coach
If you use getelementbyid you should be ok in both Netscape/Mozilla and IE. There are other options that are outdated that are much simpler to use, but won't work on Mozilla.

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
Cool, thanks Dilmah. The whole purpose of having this feature is to be able to have separate sites for people with different resolution settings. This would simply be a way to enter the world of JS without doing too much.