What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SJ.

flippikat

Bench
I got emotional watching that. I love the guy, always have. Dunno how his career stacks up but it's been a ride.
Mixed feelings, for sure.

I know I've said he's gotta go, but it's always sad when a star retires.. even if he's gone round a year or two too long.

This completely changes the planning for 2025, and the space is clear now to set a halves combo - hell, set the whole spine - for a new era.

Blair

Coach
With us out of contention he can have a good send off (on form he might not have been picked if we were fighting for a finals spot).

I hope he's fit for the Bulldogs at Mt Smart. That could be it or he could play away to the Sharks, fitting too, as they were his only other club.

With us out of contention he can have a good send off (on form he might not have been picked if we were fighting for a finals spot).

I hope he's fit for the Bulldogs at Mt Smart. That could be it or he could play away to the Sharks, fitting too, as they were his only other club.
Yes, he deserves a full stadium against the Dogs. Not just sold out tickets, but every single seat filled so hopefully those who managed to get tickets will make the trip in.

Man it’s still sinking in tbh. I can’t help but feel gutted for the guy. I know fairytale finishes are a rarity but he copped a lot of stick this year for his performances, when in reality - as we belatedly found out - he was playing busted because he was trying to do right by his team.

hitro

Juniors
I feel he has made the right decision, all the best games this season are without him but the coach is loyal. I think he has a lot of plans already to do media, he will be way better than Adam Blair if it's with Sky but maybe he's planning something more futuristic based on podcasts and the like

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
Until we lose another one we are still in contention and it would be Mickey Mouse to keep picking him for old time’s sake while we’re still any sort of chance.

Until we lose another one we are still in contention and it would be Mickey Mouse to keep picking him for old time’s sake while we’re still any sort of chance.
So you don't think he will be picked this week?
Or once we lose one more he won't be picked?
I think this gives him a ticket all the way through now baring injury.

Latest posts