What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SL coach extensions, changes, signings, re-signings

stevo70a

Juniors
McManus has known wellens from being a kid so he's making every possible excuse to keep him. He will notice when season ticket sales go down and attendance drops. I don't know how other clubs in UK or Australia act but saints has a kind of clique .players that get picked when playing terrible.fans getting robbed off. There's a kind of inner circle of senior players. Wellens plus rush and McManus.

Gordie

Juniors
McManus has known wellens from being a kid so he's making every possible excuse to keep him. He will notice when season ticket sales go down and attendance drops. I don't know how other clubs in UK or Australia act but saints has a kind of clique .players that get picked when playing terrible.fans getting robbed off. There's a kind of inner circle of senior players. Wellens plus rush and McManus.
When it comes down to it the money and loss of it will be the deciding factor.

stevo70a

Juniors
I see Brisbane sacked walters. Legend at the club but failure has cost him. Saints in same position a legend coaching who isn't upto it yet he gets another 12 months .

Latest posts