What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SL forums think there top teams could thrash our bottom teams??

roofromoz

First Grade
Have watched SL recently. Appalling quality. Though I'll still tune into the grande finale.

Have they announced the man of steel yet?

Sam Tomkins

Perth Red

Post Whore
SL GF was very enjoyable. Shame the French couldnt pull it off but St's deserving three peat winners. Looking forward to watching the promotion game later. Dont understand so called RL fans who bag off RL just because it isnt at the same level as NRL. Who needs Union and AFL fans when you have RL fans willing to sht on their own game!

Perth Red

Post Whore
Says it all about Superleague really
SL is generally quicker, more open and attacking (well until Vlandys ball came along this year lol), suits some players more than NRL where it is grind, take no chances, play %'s, wrestle and has much bigger players meaning more physicality and punishment on the bodies. Level may not be as high as NRL but its enjoyable to watch non the less. The St's v Catalans game for the minor premiership was one of the most enjoyable games I watched in either comp this year.

soc123_au

Staff member
SL GF was very enjoyable. Shame the French couldnt pull it off but St's deserving three peat winners. Looking forward to watching the promotion game later. Dont understand so called RL fans who bag off RL just because it isnt at the same level as NRL. Who needs Union and AFL fans when you have RL fans willing to sht on their own game!
Yeah, it was pretty entertaining to watch. I was cheering for the frogs, but St Helens were the better team and deserved the win. Both teams may well get flogged by most NRL sides, but who cares, as long as the games are good for the most part the difference between teams in a different comp counts for nothing.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Yeah, it was pretty entertaining to watch. I was cheering for the frogs, but St Helens were the better team and deserved the win. Both teams may well get flogged by most NRL sides, but who cares, as long as the games are good for the most part the difference between teams in a different comp counts for nothing.
I used to love watching the French competition in the early 90's commented by Alex Murphy. Not the highest quality but absolute blood and thunder and very entertaining! Id love to be able to watch the PNG competition.

soc123_au

Staff member
I used to love watching the French competition in the early 90's commented by Alex Murphy. Not the highest quality but absolute blood and thunder and very entertaining! Id love to be able to watch the PNG competition.
PNG comp would be an eye opener. I'd watch for sure.

Smug Panther

First Grade
No one hates on this sport more than you merkin. You spent years deathriding the Sharkies in the hope that it would get you a side. You are scum

Dogs Of War

Coach
SL is generally quicker, more open and attacking (well until Vlandys ball came along this year lol), suits some players more than NRL where it is grind, take no chances, play %'s, wrestle and has much bigger players meaning more physicality and punishment on the bodies. Level may not be as high as NRL but its enjoyable to watch non the less. The St's v Catalans game for the minor premiership was one of the most enjoyable games I watched in either comp this year.

THat game was pretty boring until 5 mins before full time. Then it lit up with that comeback.