What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slater's elbow to Nightingale's head.

POPEYE

Coach
Not as funny as someone who sets up his own little world so that he can play the 'wise old sage of Rugby League', but in reality is simply insulating himself because he's a laughing stock.
Now, that shit's a joke.

Fire is not afraid to visit my little world and we understand each other, so much so I can take the piss as
hard as I like and him the same. I remember you from another life and you still haven't learnt to change
hands after 99.

bottle

Coach
I kept out of your little world after you committed to stop polluting all the other threads in here with your inanity. You've broken your promise Pops. Wouldn't expect less, just surprised it took so long.
Not getting enough attention clearly. Visitors stopped coming did they?

POPEYE

Coach
I kept out of your little world after you committed to stop polluting all the other threads in here with your inanity. You've broken your promise Pops. Wouldn't expect less, just surprised it took so long.
Not getting enough attention clearly. Visitors stopped coming did they?

Actually Redfaces is doing quite well, much to my surprise people recognise my opinion as just that and only idiots try to make more of it than it is.

drake

First Grade
Fire is obviously trying to take a leaf out of my Slater-Nightingale playbook.

I thought it was quite nice to see Billy show concern for the welfare of Nightingale after their collision. If someone had headbutted me and caused me to miss out on the Dally M for belting them in return then I'd be inclined to leave them lying in the turf.

Ah that'd be the one I fell for in the game day thread. Well played Mexican. :)

Fire

First Grade
Pretty sure the first thing Ryles did when he got on the field yesterday was give away a penalty.

Haha correct. I looked up at the big screen and thought gee weez. Poor old Rylsey, that bloke will never learn lol

Ozzy

First Grade
2605574742_08c81f10ce.jpg

LESStar58

Referee
Ah that'd be the one I fell for in the game day thread. Well played Mexican. :)

Au contraire, Mon frere. Mexican I am not. I was actually born at THE hospital and spent my first three years right in the border of Dragons and Bullfilth territory. ;)

Latest posts