What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slightly alarming training picture!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
tiredkitten.jpg
Looks like Locky against the Tits.

Hellsy

Immortal
Oh my goodness guys!!! Panic much???
Red shirts - no contact, Hindy wears one for alot of the training week.

Etu/Oakey always train with the boys, along with the rest of the fulltime squad and often the Toyota Cup team too. Bit hard to play 13 v 13 when you only let 17 in a normal team lineup......

Sangreal 86

Juniors
Oh my goodness guys!!! Panic much???
Red shirts - no contact, Hindy wears one for alot of the training week.

Etu/Oakey always train with the boys, along with the rest of the fulltime squad and often the Toyota Cup team too. Bit hard to play 13 v 13 when you only let 17 in a normal team lineup......

Hellsy, Hindy is an old fart who finds it hard getting out of bed these days. He gets hit onto the deck 100 times a game, so mate he does not need to get belted at training. He looks very svelte in red, and if he is looked after at training, we can trot the old fart out for years to come.

yy_cheng

Coach
Hellsy, Hindy is an old fart who finds it hard getting out of bed these days. He gets hit onto the deck 100 times a game, so mate he does not need to get belted at training. He looks very svelte in red, and if he is looked after at training, we can trot the old fart out for years to come.
There goes my dragons theory.

Hellsy

Immortal
Sangreal 86 said:

I know why he wears it Terry, I'm just telling these people not to panic

Casper The Ghost

First Grade

I thought wearing red meant they were not geldings nor knackered!!! Go easy........... fragile between the legs.....!!!!

Boooooooooooooooo Casper
icon7.gif