What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smackdown SuperThread *Spoilers*

WYD

Juniors
Can't believe DB is going to have to job to such a worthless piece of shit at mania.

Smackdown

*Daniel Bryan came out and cut a promo promising to regain the World title from Sheamus as Extreme Rules. AJ comes down to the ring and Bryan says that he wishes she was never born and had never come into his life. He walks off.

*Natalya defeated AJ by DQ. AJ lets loose on all her anger over the Bryan situation and just beats the hell out of Natalya. The referee finally DQs and holds her back. It appeared Natalya was accidentally busted open.

*Damien Sandow promo on the screen.

*Brodus Clay defeated Hunico.

*Backstage, John Laurinaitis welcomes Percy Watson and Titus O'Neil to Smackdown.

*Randy Orton backstage interview, confirming Falls Count Anywhere match against Kane at Extreme Rules.

*Titus O'Neil and Darren Young defeated The Usos.

*Alberto Del Rio defeated WWE Intercontinental champion Big Show in a non-title match after Cody Rhodes interfered.

*Ryback won a squash.

*William Regal introduced Antonio Cesaro (aka Claudio Castagnoli) to John Laurinaitis, who took him to his office to discuss a contract.

*Sheamus, Randy Orton, and Big Show defeated Daniel Bryan, Mark Henry, and Cody Rhodes. It was supposed to be Great Khali but Rhodes attacked Khali. Show took his place.

Valheru

Coach
Sounds like an ok Smackdown.

So at extreme rules we have a falls count anywhere, extreme rules and Street fight?

So basically all 3 are the same unless they are going to say that in the extreme rules/street fight you can only pin in the ring?

Surely it would be much better to of had a last man standing (Jericho/punk), street fight (Lesnar/Cena) and then a cage match?

Misanthrope

Staff member
I hope he doesn't take over Regal's role. He'll be 46, still more talented than 95% of the roster, and criminally underused.

WYD

Juniors
I thought the booking on Smackdown this week was a f**king abortion.

Talk about undercutting your heel.

mackdadday

Juniors
Wasnt keen on Ryback much but that finisher on the two guys at the same time was awesome ... Christians looking kindof haggard these days..why is he making his decent finisher a set up for a lame old frog splash? ... Liking Sandow!

Big Pete

Referee
I like how SD is cultivating talent at the moment. Ryback is the best squash guy they've had in years (although I miss the dopey Cowboy gimmick) & Sandow (formerly Idol Stevens, a former tag wrestler who was managed by Taker's missus) while rehashing the intellectual gimmick is being booked in an intriguing way & when he's pit against somebody note-worthy they could really flesh him out a bit more as a wrestler.

Then there's Cesaro, guys need to check out the match he had against Kidd on Superstars. Striker throws in a couple of cool references about Tony.

Last edited:

WYD

Juniors
Ryback sucks, I'm liking what they're doing with Sandow though. Not the greatest worker in the world but that's one hell of a gimmick.

Good match on superstars. Cesaro needs to lose the thigh tape though, that's just geniused. Kidd's been doing some good things recently, he shined in the battle royal at OTL and this was another strong performance.

Big Pete

Referee
Smackdown Spoilers

Sin Cara returned

Damien Sandow beat Big Zeek

Ryback squashed 2 jobbers.

Sheamus beat Dolph in a 'good' match.

Santino & Ryder beat Titus & Young in a short match. Show attacked the faces after the match.

Cody def. Tyson Kidd in another short match. Christian/Rhodes faced off after the match

Kane & CM Punk ended in a DQ finish after Bryan interfered. After the match Lauranaitis announced a Triple Threat match at No Way Out.

They teased the AJ angle through out the night.

Big Pete

Referee
As much as I don't want to see Kane in a triple threat, if he's in there to take the fall and give Bryan a run with the belt to extend the feud, I'd be perfectly fine with it.

WYD

Juniors
As much as I don't want to see Kane in a triple threat, if he's in there to take the fall and give Bryan a run with the belt to extend the feud, I'd be perfectly fine with it.
I hate it, you already have the perfect third wheel in AJ. This feud was always going to be carried through to MITB, when I saw them giving that match away on RAW I knew Kane was going to thrown in the middle.

What is Punk now an overprotected breakfast club member? If you are only slaying lizards it means nothing, you need to slay a dragon for it to have meaning. WWE does a horrible job of getting their heels over.