What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smackdown SuperThread *Spoilers*

Big Pete

Referee
See, but I think building 3 new stars in The Shield is plenty at this stage in time. Yes, the WWE is capable of more and there are still problems with the show, but this indignation that they don't build stars when they're the only major promotion in the States doing so is chuckle worthy.

Credit where it's due.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Mark Henry pulling two semi trailers. Absolute beast.

The emotion in his voice before he did it was awesome. Things like that are why Mark Henry is one of my absolute favorites.

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
They have really found the right role for Henry these days. The ass-kicker who doesn't give a f**k who he takes out plus his run with the belt was pretty good.

Valheru

Coach
The Shield got beat this week by Orton, Bryan and Kane in a 6 man tag match.

Thoughts?

At first glance I thought this a big mistake given the whole gimmick is that the sum of their parts is better than any other trio which is why the odd singles loss has meant nothing.

However given they are tag/US champs I don’t think it is as impactful as it would have been a month ago. They are now champs which means they can lose the odd match as long as they win their title matches for the foreseeable future.

Hopefully that is the direction things are going.

afinalsin666

First Grade
Been a while. Dusting this old thing off.

This weeks smackdown was pretty good. It's a bit hard to get past the canned reactions, but there were some good matches.

Shield cut a badass promo with Rollins carrying it, to my surprise. Then the Wyatt's cut one back. Creepy as hell, and made me believe the shield were going to get hurt. It's been a while I've seen a (Televised) promo that badass. God damn that faction is awesome. Love it love it love it.