What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smackdown vs RL 2

Jono Russell

Bench
Since the days of wwf raw is war game on the ps1 alot has changed over time in the wrestling game industry. but after 7 or 8 games on ps1 and 2 i have learnt 1 thing about a sports game dont expect it to be as realistic as the thing you watch on tv. everytime a new game was being released i was the first to jump onto forums to find out what the new modes were any new wrestlers and game play add ons. each time whilst still improving on the last the game was a let down over all. i compare this to most sport games even rugby league, if you set your hopes to high and think we will be playing a game that is just like watching it on tele then you will shorely be let down.

aim low people expect a few small things and that is all. after all do you honestly expect a 20+ year season with each year being totally different to the previous, including injuries,saary cap,buying players and re games in the season.

even if it had 20 season it would get repetitive after the 3rd or 4th season.

i for one want to get this game and not expect much and be blown away.

the last game was awsome but i havent touched it for allmost a year now. played it for a few good long season and that was enough for me not much got me interested after that.

What i expect from this game is as follows.
*career mode (franchise) with maybe 5 season
*injuries
*better ball handling and tackling system (dont want 50 knock ons in a game and dont want 50 head high tackles either)

thats all i think that is a reasonable ask dont you.