What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smackdud SPOILERS

Sanchez

Coach
Chuck Palumbo defeated Chris Masters.

- The Daltons defeated Jay Adams & Conrad Carr.

- Drew McIntyre defeated Brett Major.

- The Undertaker & Kane defeated WWE Tag Team Champions MVP & Matt Hardy in a Non-Title Match.

- The Great Khali defeated Jamie Noble.

- Jimmy Wang Yang defeated Deuce.

- Rey Mysterio vs. Finlay in a #1 Contendership Match for the World Heavyweight Title went to a No Contest. After the finish, the lights went out. When they came back on, both Mysterio and Finlay were taken out and The Undertaker appeared motioning at Batista that he wanted the World Title. Batista was at ringside doing commentary.
http://www.wrestleview.com/news2006/1191994594.shtml

apart from the Taker part at the end, and possibly the Bros Of Destruction match, its not even equal to a heat episode.

Big Pete

Referee
I really enjoyed seeing some fresh faces.

I thought the Daltons have some potential. It's you're usual big man/little man tag team with a twist. The bigger man plays a Jeckle/Hyde like character which is triggered as the bell rings. While somewhat corny I don't mind it too much, especially since I rated the smaller of the two and consider him a future US Champion if he gets recognised a bit more.

I didn't watch much of Drew McIntyre however he certainly had the look and a tag team with Birchill would do wonders. Geez the Smackdown Tag Division is looking promising.

The rest of the show however was really dissapointing. The Brothers of Destruction vs. MVP and Hardy had a stupid title bait and switch which made the match less appealing.

Also wtf is Noble doing get jobbed out? Cruiserweights need some credibility and whats the point of having them go up against Monsters? Mind you the booking of the JWY match sounds promising.

As for the main event well...considering Cyber Sunday is coming up was anyone surprised? Two medicore main eventers duking it out to a no contest just to see the obvious choice (Taker) walk out. Either way the match at Cyber Sunday will mean jack sh*t.

Where's Kenny Dykstra guys? Apart from Shelton Benjamin like charisma I thought this kid had a ton of potential.

Stonecutter

First Grade
Victoria wasn't there as well. Maybe a break or no-one to fued with atm.

Watching the show it seemed pretty good and interesting untill the stupid Great khali Noble match, what a waste of time....

lockyno1

Post Whore
griffo346 said:
i would like to see the brothers of destruction become wwe tag team champs

Oh great..then we can have Kane vs Taker for the 10 millionth time..gosh creative sucks!:x

Big Pete

Referee
What Sanchez? Feud or win the titles?

Honestly I hope they do neither. What Smackdown needs is a bunch of fresh new feuds and by going down the familiar path of Taker and Kane well...honestly it would bore most.

Kane does need to turn Heel though and regain some credibility. Give him a monster push and a title run and while you're at it get The Great Kahli out of the freaking ring.