What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SMH pumping up Mary's tyres

BLM01

First Grade
Not sure why but since you posted and it is slow news week
1. Mary's management went to one of his media supporters to launch a story. Why has Mary not been contacted for the coaching gigs.?. I wonder... The world sees what the press dont want to
2. Since he has been at Parra their inconsistency is growing :)
3. What ever his job in SOO 1 obviously did not help them.

And there goes my NSW 1-12 multi + win between 6-12 points, right in the bin

Although was he the coach of the NSW Under 19's that had a smashing win?.
I dunno, maybe a caretaker took over while he is in the NRL camp and the boys loved it.
Maybe he can coach! 🤔, just not NRL

Last edited:

BLM01

First Grade

dungay dragon

Juniors
So who did the bench rotations in the first game ? McGregor obviously still has some favours owing from the media. This article is absolute drivel.
His mates in the Fairfax Media are free flowing with their bouquets of his Coaching Abilities , but it has had little or no effect on CEOs of the three Clubs looking for a new Coach...Hasnt been name dropped anywhere ...er sorry...Dapto Canaries

blacksafake

First Grade
Gus Gould did paint that glowing picture of McGregor when he did that bogus review for us a couple of years ago. He should put his money where his giant, shit-eating mouth is and sign McGregor for the Doggies
Funny that isn’t it.
Not one mention of his name anywhere 🤔

Latest posts