What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SMH

oro

Juniors
SMH reports Phil Gould bemoaning the fact that the Roosters will have to let their frontrower bought from the Raiders go at the end of the year. He suggested that the cap should be increased as at the moment it supports the lower performed clubs. The irony of what he said of course is that the Roosters are chasing Logan Swann, a Kiwi International.

SMH also reports Sheens as saying that the Tigers are "are almost certainly not interested in David Solomona".

Tigerpete

Juniors
Phil Gould is a roosters fan if i've ever seen one. As long as it doesnt affect the roosters he doesnt care!!!! Even allowing for letting Payton go, they still have a world class team and shouldnt be complaining one bit. Bloody sooks!!

legend

Coach
Payton asked for a release from the Raiders and was granted one which means the Raiders were still paying him for this year but this year only as his contract with the Raiders expired at the end of this year.

With Lomu and Payton gone, i'm not sure Chad Robinson or Peter Cusack can get the Roosters home. Jason Cayless will be a busy boy next year.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
What I find funny is that they might be forced to let Payten go but they are trying to sign Swann :?

Hopefully the Roosters do loose Payten and the Wests Tigers take full opportunity at their mis-fortune and sign him up

Latest posts