What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smith makes Origin

Genghis Chan

Juniors
Cameron Smith has been selected as starting hooker for the Maroons in Origin III. It's about time their selectorts made some sensible choices (Why Kirk has been left out I will never understand) Unfortunately it means he won't be playing for us this weel against the Cowboys - not that that will be a problem, but he definitely deserves the jersey he's been given.

ozzie

Bench
good luck to him - maybe its the end of the strangle hold the Broncos have had on the QLD origin side and that can only be good for footy. Geez and you took the Cowboys a bit lightly didn't you - look out for them next year..they certainly have improved this year.

Genghis Chan

Juniors
Lightly? I do that every week. :lol: :lol: :lol: I think that the lowest margin that I have tipped this year was Melbourne to beat Canberra by 42.