What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Snapshot at memberships to date

Minh

First Grade
I've copped way worse racial connotative name slurs in the school yard you guys are amatuer's sheesh.

Minh

First Grade
This is racial?
I thought we were pissing around with a fictional user name.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt since we've had some good constructive conversations in the past, I forgive ya man/woman?

bottle

Coach
Guarantee that no offence intended in that regard. I just googled the word and see it might have some relevance, so offer an apology. Have to fess up to ignorance indeed.

And yes, I am a man/woman.

Minh

First Grade
Guarantee that no offence intended in that regard. I just googled the word and see it might have some relevance, so offer an apology. Have to fess up to ignorance indeed.

And yes, I am a man/woman.

All sweet bottle, I can guarantee you are a man/woman or something in between.:p

TruSaint

Referee
If you want to read dumb posts, go back to the first couple of pages and the posts between Minh and TruSaint a week after the packages went on sale. Some of them were embarrassing.

Thanks for spending time reviewing my posts with Minh.
It means a lot to me.

If calling people names, and "dumb" are making you feel good, then go for it.

Its a free forum, and a good one.
But no-one forced you to read any of our posts, thus the freedom.
Have a great day going through my posts, and determining my "dumbness". :lol::lol:

Latest posts